Remove weather from home screen
Hi

Just updated OpenELEC Kodi 14 Helix to use Amber 2.0.5 and I've got a weather bit on the top left of the home screen. I'd rather not have that there. For one thing, the text is clipping at the top too. But I just don't need it there. Can't see an option to remove it. Any help?

pd
System > Settings > Appearance > Skin > Settings > Home Window Options > (Home Screen Options) Show Weather Info (On = Blue / Off = Black)

You can also Show/Hide items in the Main Menu bar like Weather / Video / Music / Pictures etc. by checking or un-checking the appropriate item
Thanks exitguy but unfortunately that option is not available to me, it's greyed out along with theme. Wonder why? My settings level is Expert which I think is the highest so it shouldn't be that.

Here's a screenshot:

Edit, never mind, that won't fix your issue.

But, if the text is being cut off you might want to change the zoom in the appearance setting menu and in the video playing window options.
(2015-01-11, 16:45)raspberry_pd Wrote: Thanks exitguy but unfortunately that option is not available to me, it's greyed out along with theme. Wonder why? My settings level is Expert which I think is the highest so it shouldn't be that.

Here's a screenshot:

Just open "Settings" and take a good look at left side of the screen.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2015-01-13, 12:26)pecinko Wrote:
(2015-01-11, 16:45)raspberry_pd Wrote: Thanks exitguy but unfortunately that option is not available to me, it's greyed out along with theme. Wonder why? My settings level is Expert which I think is the highest so it shouldn't be that.

Here's a screenshot:

Just open "Settings" and take a good look at left side of the screen.

Hello i have same problem...left of the screen in the settings menu ... there's settings menu of the skin but there is no entry on the weather widget please help
Well, for weather settings, take a good look at the right side Smile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Good morning!! I just watched a video on how to remove the weather app on Kodi 16. Go to homes teen, system/settings/video add-ons/my add-ons. You'll find weather there. Click on it and a list pops up with uninstall highlighted. Cool

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove weather from home screen0