• 5(current)
Android Kore - Kodi/XBMC remote for Android
Hi Syncd,

first of all, congrats on becoming the official android remote!

Maybe you could have a look at this request:

(2015-03-22, 15:13)chibichiii Wrote: One small request however though, at the moment the only acces from the app is into the complete libraries of kodi. Movies and TV shows, however I am a rather huge Anime gatherer.

So on our Kodi we have several playlists made to sort the TV shows and Anime's in seperate sections.
Unfortunately your App doesn't allow acces to these playlists though, so now on my Kore my Anime's and TV shows are all mixed together.
This makes the browsing and syncing process extremely long. Would it be possible to look into acces to the playlists section of Kodi?

I'd be eternally gratefull if you could Smile

Regards,

Chi

I would be grateful if you could make (smart) playlists available.

Best regards

fk42
Very nice! Finally an open source remote worthy to replace yatse!

I would love to buy you a coffee. Got a Bitcoin address?
(2015-03-31, 12:48)Phobios Wrote: Very nice! Finally an open source remote worthy to replace yatse!

Thanks. If you can, i would prefer that you donate to the xbmc foundation: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate/ (not sure about Bitcoin though)

Regards
(2015-03-31, 16:05)syncd Wrote:
(2015-03-31, 12:48)Phobios Wrote: Very nice! Finally an open source remote worthy to replace yatse!

Thanks. If you can, i would prefer that you donate to the xbmc foundation: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate/ (not sure about Bitcoin though)

Regards

https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate-bitcoin/
(2015-03-31, 16:05)syncd Wrote:

Regards

Will do.
hi i would like to ask if i can use my android phone as a remote control for kodi without WiFi.
Is it possible to control kodi via 3G/lte using dyndns or something similar?
(2015-04-01, 21:46)haris013 Wrote: hi i would like to ask if i can use my android phone as a remote control for kodi without WiFi.
Is it possible to control kodi via 3G/lte using dyndns or something similar?

As long as you can connect to your kodi, it should work. Careful with data usage though (it downloads images).
Started using this app and I must say its really promising . Only issue right now for me is no button to show the info which we get on kodi when we press 'O' key on the keyboard while on playback screen. Am not sure what's its called but its pretty handy.
Long press on the info button.
Please add me to the list of Kore users requesting support for playlists of all kinds. Am using Kore now with the new Vero cube, and would love to be able to play music (playlists) without having to turn the TV on every time.
Hello,

I'm trying to setup Kore on my Galaxy S5.
When I set all the IP and settings and click Next, I get "Connecting to Kodi... Please wait while I try to connect to your media center" message, and thats it... no more progress from this point. Automatic setup has the same result.

I must say that Yatse connected without any difficulties...

Any Ideas?
Great work! Installed and running without problems on android 4.4.2.
If you're looking for translators, I can help you with spanish language, just ask me!
Amazing app !
Do you plan to integrate live TV / PVR support ?
I think this is the only major missing functionality.
openelec on Asrock Ionstar 330 | mce remote
syncd, is there any reason to keep the original version of Kore (before it became the official android app for Kodi) installed?
(2015-04-26, 18:01)_matt_ Wrote: syncd, is there any reason to keep the original version of Kore (before it became the official android app for Kodi) installed?

No. You can/should uninstall it and use the Official version.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kore - Kodi/XBMC remote for Android11