• 16(current)
Android Kore - Kodi/XBMC remote for Android
Hello,
i'm using Kodi on an old Apple Mac mini with a CD tray.
Is it possible to add an eject button to Kore? Or were I blind Wink

Thanks a lot
With the old "Official XBMC Remote" the big left/right and up/down arrows were set to skip forward and back in the video, a feature I sorely miss in Kore.

Is it possible to map these keys to those actions? There is a definition in Settings | Video | Playback for "Skip Steps", they just need to be mapped to those big buttons on the main remote screen. I'd be happy to do it myself, but I haven't a clue where to look in my phone's configuration settings to make it happen.

Update: I found the answer to this here.
How can i send YouTube lists with Kore? I select the share button and then i push "play on kodi" but it doesnt works.

Any idea?
Never tried with a list, does it work on individual videos?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-12-25, 22:10)nickr Wrote: Never tried with a list, does it work on individual videos?

yeah, but i "fixed" searching the list in youtube addon and then it loads all list with kore
Hi,

I'm using kore to manage a Rasp, connected by FTP to a remote PC to play it's music.

Just two questions :

1) Why playlist dissapears when the last song ends, and how to get to it without having to add a new song to the queue?

2) How to add all songs in a folder to a playlist?

Thanx in advance!

Enviado desde mi MI 4W mediante Tapatalk
Thumbs Up 
Started using this app and I must say its really promising . Only issue right now for me is no button to show the info which we get on kodi when we press 'O' key on the keyboard while on playback screen. Am not sure what's its called but its pretty handy.
Hi everyone !

I'm still using Kore on a daily basis, and now I miss 2 fonctions :

The first one is to mark a movie, an episode or TV show as watched/unwatched

The second one is a 'play on' option, to start the media on an another upnp renderer, as I can do on Kodi.

So if you're in a waste of new ideas, here you have new ones ^^

I wish I could help by implementing those functions by myself, unfortunately I can't... Anyway thanks a lot for the very good job!

All the best.

Smeulf.
(2017-03-02, 21:41)GreatKicker Wrote: Started using this app and I must say its really promising . Only issue right now for me is no button to show the info which we get on kodi when we press 'O' key on the keyboard while on playback screen. Am not sure what's its called but its pretty handy.

It's called 'codec info' and you should be able to open the dialog with a long press on the " i " button on the the remote screen Wink

Cheers.

Smeulf
In KODI 17 it's now Ctrl + Shift + O and there's no way to do that yet with Kore that I'm aware of. Long press "i" only gives you basic info. I had to use Yatse and create a custom command.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
Not sure if I'm putting this in the right post but Any way to get number on the remote to tune TV stations?
(2016-11-25, 20:23)FreeMan xbmc Wrote: With the old "Official XBMC Remote" the big left/right and up/down arrows were set to skip forward and back in the video, a feature I sorely miss in Kore.

Is it possible to map these keys to those actions? There is a definition in Settings | Video | Playback for "Skip Steps", they just need to be mapped to those big buttons on the main remote screen. I'd be happy to do it myself, but I haven't a clue where to look in my phone's configuration settings to make it happen.

Update: I found the answer to this here.

@syncd

Following the above 'answer' link I see that this feature, requiring Event Server to be enabled, doesn't seem to work in Krypton.

Is this a known issue, and has it been reported to be fixed in Kodi Krypton? Or does it need to be fixed in Kore instead?

THANKS Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
I see from these links: Kore, Official Remote for Kodi and /kore/nightlies/ that regular nightlies are available but in what thread are these nightlies and their respective changes discussed please?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Please add feature

-subtitle button always showing on the remote control

so we quickly turn on/off subtitle
instead of hiding it under the small drop down menu along with the audio menu item
i have a question, i hope everyone can help me: when i search on Kore, it not appear keyboard on kore, just apear on Kodi
can i use keyboard on kore?
thanks all!
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kore - Kodi/XBMC remote for Android11