• 17(current)
Android Kore - Kodi/XBMC remote for Android
Yes, tap the three dots at the top right and choose "send text to media centre".
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-04-12, 11:11)nickr Wrote: Yes, tap the three dots at the top right and choose "send text to media centre".

thanks pro, i choose "send text to media centre" but just appear "Connecting.."
In the remote screen, tap on the overflow menu (three dots at the top right) and select "Send text to media center".
Am I going crazy or is it not possible to share from the YouTube app?
Hello and thanks for a great app. I know it's probably not possible with this app alone but maybe there is a way. I use Kodi on Ubuntu along with other programs. If I use one of the other programs, Kodi is minimized. Now when I later start a video with Kore, the video starts as expected, but Kodi stays minimized and I just hear the sound. Is there a way I can maximize Kodi again without the need of a mouse/keyboard or other app? Thanks, kopi
The toggle fullscreen will probably do that.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I guess you mean the toggle fullscreen from the menu which opens when I press the three dots in the upper right corner of the app? that toggles the video inside Kodi, not the application window itself.
Yes so it does, sorry for that suggestion.

You could use yatse, which allows custom actions.
Good afternoon,

Not sure if this has been asked but when I click my Kore remote Music home button nothing happens (Movies, TV Shows and Pictures work fine). Is there a workaround or is this a known bug with the remote app on Android?

thanks!
  • Gigabyte BRIX GB-BXBT-2807
  • LibreElec 8.0.2
  • Samsung 50" Plasma
  • SVS Prime satellites | Bookshelf speakers
  • SVS PB13 Plus Sub
  • Synology DS412+, DS416j, DS212j, 21TB Storage
  • 3 x Linux Ubuntu Servers, dual Xeon CPU running | Plex | Subsonic | Radarr, Sonarr & NZBGet
is your music scanned in?
(2017-06-05, 00:07)nickr Wrote: is your music scanned in?

Yes it is.
  • Gigabyte BRIX GB-BXBT-2807
  • LibreElec 8.0.2
  • Samsung 50" Plasma
  • SVS Prime satellites | Bookshelf speakers
  • SVS PB13 Plus Sub
  • Synology DS412+, DS416j, DS212j, 21TB Storage
  • 3 x Linux Ubuntu Servers, dual Xeon CPU running | Plex | Subsonic | Radarr, Sonarr & NZBGet
Hello,

Thanks very much for this really nice app, it's really great even if like everything it's not (yet) perfect.

Actually I have the same issue than bwfan. When clicking on Music Home button nothing happen (at the bottom of the home screen. In the menu it's working well. Even if the menu button seems more like playlist, it doesn't show me the music home screen on my tv)

Was wondering something...is there any way to get the TempoUp function in Kore? (TempoUp is reading a video up to 1.5 times the normal speed)

Thanks!
Been using this app and it's great but I got a new modem today and now Kore won't connect to kodi for someone reason.

Entered all configuration details correctly as I did previously. The kodi ip did change after connecting new modem but I changed it in config.

Uninstalled and reinstalled app numerous times.

Both phone and laptop on same network.

I'm also using the unified remote app and it is still working fine.

Any ideas?
Make sure your modem isn't blocking the ports needed by Kodi/Kore (by default 80 or 8080, 9090, 9777)
Hey @syncd, is there a chance of putting some ability to do custom commands into Kore? See for example post 252 seeks
Quote:Was wondering something...is there any way to get the TempoUp function in Kore? (TempoUp is reading a video up to 1.5 times the normal speed)
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kore - Kodi/XBMC remote for Android11