some epg missing (solved)
I`m missing at least a quarter of my epg. I`ve looked on google and seen mutliple threads about sections of epg missing. None of tbe threads lead to any solution. Has anyone else come across this and found a solution?

EDIT:AI full reinstall solved this problem. Now got full epg on all tv channels.
Do you mean a quarter of your channels have missing data or that the EPG doesn't extend far enough into the future?
a quarter of my channels are missing data
Do they have data in the web interface?
no it doesnt show on the web interface
That is a tvheadend issue then, not a Kodi one. Make sure EPG scraping is enabled for all relevant muxes etc., maybe restart tvheadend and let it grab the EPG again.
tried that and it decided to add 50+ channels to channel 4911 and retagged most of the channels. I`ll start a fresh install
I think I have the same problem. It seems I only get complete EPG for a few channels. Most channels have EPG only like 1-2 hour into the future, but some channels have complete EPG for many days.

Even channels that are on the same mux have different amount of EPG.

My theory of why it's completely missing on some channels:
XBMC syncs EPG only once per x hours (configurable), and when x hours has passed, the epg shows no current program for the channels that had only 1 hour of future data, because last sync was >1 hour ago. So seems like a bug in tvheadend
You can decrease the EPG update interval or use the new tvheadend addon with the "asynchronous EPG" option enabled. See the sticky in this subforum.
Lowering interval solves the problem of missing current program, but there's still the problem with tvheadend discarding epg data >1 hours into the future for most channels
I think its the auto Bouquet feature. I did a fresh install last night and discovered that channels listed with auto Bouquet dont seem to get epg. I left a fresh install for over 12 hours, and didnt pick up any epg apart from 200ish items normally 135000+ items on the epg. I`ve done another fresh install to see i this happens again. Unless im setting something up wrong.
File bug reports on tvheadend.org, there's not much I can do about either of these issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
some epg missing (solved)0