WIP 1080LX - A Simplified Helix MOD
Looks awesome! Waiting for this to be released
it's long, I can't wait to see it on my kodi Smile please I doesn't sleep anymore ?
Update: Apologies everyone, bad news I'm afraid [well sort of].

I was working on a complete redevelopment of this skin, which consisted of a new UI, animations, video information page and several new views (see previous posts).

Unfortunately, because I was working from \AppData\Roaming, Kodi updated and removed my skin; because each component had a related .PSD file the folder was >1GB, so I stopped making backups due to using a slow machine.

It has been hard for me to get back into things as I suffer from CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome) - thus my not posting to the forum for months. Sorry.

I may consider starting over again, only this time using a Github repo to ensure I always have a master copy.
— Neuro

(2015-06-07, 18:29)Neuronetix Wrote: Update: Apologies everyone, bad news I'm afraid [well sort of].

I was working on a complete redevelopment of this skin, which consisted of a new UI, animations, video information page and several new views (see previous posts).

Unfortunately, because I was working from \AppData\Roaming, Kodi updated and removed my skin; because each component had a related .PSD file the folder was >1GB, so I stopped making backups due to using a slow machine.

It has been hard for me to get back into things as I suffer from CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome) - thus my not posting to the forum for months. Sorry.

I may consider starting over again, only this time using a Github repo to ensure I always have a master copy.

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm also curious why the skin was removed, unless you forgot to change the skin id. But, at the same time, I haven't submitted an update to the repository since 3.50.x for Helix.

Edit: If you do decide to start over, then v4 brings a lot of fixes and additions, it's probably a better base to start from.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Kodi never removes anything from roaming. Did you upgrade from XBMC to Kodi? If so try looking in the older folder as may not migrated
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Looks good. How well does this work on a RPi2?
(2015-06-10, 17:43)mccord42 Wrote: Looks good. How well does this work on a RPi2?

Not. You should read the thread before posting Smile
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
it's so saddening that this never came to life. Almost 3 years have passed and I am still thinking about this.
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
1080LX - A Simplified Helix MOD3