Mod Logo view for Mimic
(2015-08-28, 01:32)Roktuk Wrote: This is not working, Pretty sure I've done everything correctly. For some reason my MyVideoNav.xml has a 520 entry, I've tried with and without, still the same result.

I get this panel on the bottom with cover on the left on every view in Movies and TV, and Logo view does not appear in the side panel.

the panel is the low list pane, shows on every view and selecting low list looks just like list view.
As noted in the mods thread, this one only works with Mimic 1.x. Should probably make that more clear in the first post. Since I'm consolidating some of the views, there's a chance I might bring this one back. Stay tuned...
ah ok thank you. Please do include this in the future. I did seem to get this working in a way, I added View_510_Logo.xml, loaded up Kodi, quit. added the line to includes.xml, loaded up Kodi, quit. added the lines to MyVideoNav.xml loaded Kodi and the low list panel wasn't stuck anymore, and I have logos with the gallery view. unless they were always there and I didn't notice.

Love mimic, thank you!
A version of this has been added to github.
Hello
i very new to kodi. i lovet at got it to work easy. and love you mimic skin. i run it a raspberry pi 2, i have tried to find the skin folder so i can i make works with logo..

i have look every there, but i can not find the mimic folder... ?

can some one help me ?
This view is now included in Mimic 3.x for Jarvis.
okay. i have opdate to jarvis but then i select logo, view it only show my the title no graphic, have logo.png i all my folders..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logo view for Mimic0