MCE Remote help
Hey all,

After trying OpenElec and Kodi(windows & linux) setups. I have not found a way of making my MCE Receiver and Remote display the currently playing media in full screen. Is there a button that makes the menus hide and the video/tv play full screen?

If im using the standard skin there are the mini tools that I navigate to and click the full screen option. but on skins such as neon flux and mimic those mini tools are not available.

Any ideas.

cheers
Can you post screenshots, please? So we can see, what you are talking about.

And there is no tool needed for getting full screen on the TV. So a screenshot would be nice.
Basically when I play a Movie, Tv Series, Plexbmc or Live TV. Sometimes the media plays in the background.
I've tried every button on my MCE remote to try and get the media in full screen, but nothing works.
When I use the confluence skin, i can press the left arrow button and the menu pops up with a mini set of player controls (See the Full Screen button below the RED Rectangle in image link below)

SCREENSHOT

This mini player control does not appear on any of the skins I like. So i was wondering of there was a way of making the MCE remote go fullscreen?

I have a genuine Microsoft MCE Ir Receiver and Remote

Cheers
It plays in the background because you pressed a button like esc or bksp (probably called back on your remote) during playback. I find if I keep pressing esc it will get back to full screen. Or map a key to tab.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks for the advice

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MCE Remote help0