• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE)
Thank you for this addon, nice work

First test with Wetek Play, Android, Kodi works fine.

One bug: - password login field shows password on screen, please replace with *
How can I add your repo on my ATV2 and my Fire stick.
(2015-01-24, 18:17)Vicso1208 Wrote: How can I add your repo on my ATV2 and my Fire stick.
Download it on a PC and add a network source in the Kodi file manager.
(2015-01-22, 20:12)membrane Wrote:
(2015-01-22, 19:27)PhunkMaZ Wrote: A 50Mbit line should be more than enough to stream 1080p content.

No, the connection is up to 50Mbit, there is no guarantee that you will recieve this speed.

Hulu/Nettflix is not possible.

Who told you UP to 50 mbps? how do you know what kind of connection he has lol.

I did not have a single lag.. but problem is some videos just won't load.

i have 75/75 fiber which maxes out at 84/92 (D:U)
I keep getting script error. I'm also wondering how do you access the context menu?
Anyone have this just rocking along? All videos playing? I'd say its about 50/50 for me.
First off, this add-on is awesome, thank you for getting this up, but I found that any movie starting with the roar of the lion (AKA MGM), played fine. Others...not so much.
Can you add the ability to change the "libraryFolder" from within the GUI itself? This would be great on devices (other than PCs) where it's difficult to go in and modify the value directly in default.py.

Bonus point if you can find a way to store "libraryFolder" on a SMB share and write to it (good for shared libraries).
(2015-01-22, 20:12)membrane Wrote:
(2015-01-22, 19:27)PhunkMaZ Wrote: A 50Mbit line should be more than enough to stream 1080p content.

No, the connection is up to 50Mbit, there is no guarantee that you will recieve this speed.

Hulu/Nettflix is not possible.

Say what? Netflix's SuperHD streams max out at 7Mb, so how is 50Mb not sufficient?

(2015-01-25, 21:53)locoguano Wrote: Anyone have this just rocking along? All videos playing? I'd say its about 50/50 for me.

Just going down the Popular Movies list, I think 4 worked out the first 10. I'm sure it's the same ones that don't work for everyone. I really hope there's a fix. Even though I am using 2 Fire TVs, it's kind of jarring to go between the FTV Launcher just for Prime movies, then back to XBMC for everything else.
For me it worked quite well. Sometimes there is a problem when pausing a video for over an hour. Resume isnt working as expected. But reopening the stream works fine.
Backend: Asrock N3150 with Ubuntu 22.04 Server with TvHeadend 
Living Room: Nvidia Shield with Kodi
Other Kodi Clients: Coreelec, Mibox, Windows
BIG, BIG thank you for this. FiNALLY I have a way to watch my Prime Instant video on my TV.
Tried this on the weekend and it worked fine (using Helix). Streaming pilot tv shows without any glitches.

Thanks again, a superb addon
Great Addon Smile Thank you very much for making this. German Version testing Watchlist and Season Episode at 1080p worked without problems.
Thanks a lot for The addon.
is there a Chance that surround sound will be supported or is that technically not possible? As far as I remember The LG smart TV APP supports Dolby 5.1.
Just another thanks from me. Tested on OpenELEC 5.0 and working perfectly!
Has there been an update on this addon to save user name and password? also when tried using it last night seems that when first would log in I could play a movie fine but when I stopped the movie to go watch another movie it would not play the next movie or.. there is only certain movies that will play??
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE)6