[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE)
(2015-02-17, 12:39)membrane Wrote:
(2015-02-14, 23:44)locoguano Wrote: My issue was and remains to be that the edgefcs streams do not work...

This has to be resolved from someone who has access to the US website, because the CDN is not present in Germany.
For edgefcs.net (akamai) on Amazon (U.S.), swfVfy 2 is mandatory. This is the same issue that ruined the hulu add-on last year.

But fplive.net (level3) doesn't require swfVfy 2 or even rtmpe, and uses a much less robust auth method. I don't see any way to force cdn selection to level3. I've seen smils returned from Amazon that contain both akamai and level3, but much more often only akamai is returned. I also don't see any way to force 720p for movies, only for TV shows or other content that is non-movies. Earlier in the thread, others claimed that an update to the add-on resolves this, but I haven't seen it work in the U.S.

Probably shouldn't hold your breath too long hoping for a swfVfy 2 solution. This has been an issue for some time now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE) - by toejam - 2015-02-18, 08:03
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE)6