[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE)
(2015-04-14, 10:37)AshG Wrote:
(2015-04-13, 22:48)hdmkv Wrote: For RPi2 w/OpenELEC, would I just do install from zip and use the zip in post #1, then what do I do with one in post #177? And, FileZilla is necessary for which part? Thanks.

Ok, so you'll need to download the zip in post #1 somewhere so it's accessible for Kodi to install, my OpenElec can see a shared drive, so i just dropped it in there, I then did a "install from Zip" and navigated to the file. This will then install the Amazon prime addon. However, the addon as it stands is broken, so you'll need to replace a file with the file in post #177.

Next, and this presumes you have some kind other local Windows machine (there's many other ways of doing it), you'll need download the zip in post #177, unzip the file to the desktop - it should be a default.py file. then use FileZilla (or any other FTP client) - logging into openelec using : default username: root, password: openelec, and using the RPi IP address to move and replace the current default.py in /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.prime_instant.

That should sort it for yer.....

Doing the above, then deleting the addon16.db worked for me, I wouldn't say it properly fixed e.g mywatch list is empty and won't populate with new videos, but I can at least watch them...

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE) - by AshG - 2015-04-28, 11:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE)6