• 20(current)
[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE)
Working pretty well for me on the Amazon US site (I'm in the US) using LordK's latest version.
I did have a question about adding items to the Library.
It seems every movie I add is listed as "Bee Movie" and all TV is added as "Ulmen TV"
I chose "Selected folder contains a single TV show" for TV and "Movies are in separate folders hat math the movie title" for Movies. This matches the images from the first post of the thread showing the settings for Movies/TV.
Any clue what I'm doing wrong?

P.S. Great job on this LordK
(2015-05-29, 19:08)mathgeek97 Wrote: Working pretty well for me on the Amazon US site (I'm in the US) using LordK's latest version.
I did have a question about adding items to the Library.
It seems every movie I add is listed as "Bee Movie" and all TV is added as "Ulmen TV"
I chose "Selected folder contains a single TV show" for TV and "Movies are in separate folders hat math the movie title" for Movies. This matches the images from the first post of the thread showing the settings for Movies/TV.
Any clue what I'm doing wrong?

P.S. Great job on this LordK

You're just using your regular Amazon login and password? I can't seem to get them to "stick." It keeps prompting me for it and whenever I try to play something it says I'm not logged in.
(2015-05-29, 19:16)ratzofftoya Wrote: You're just using your regular Amazon login and password? I can't seem to get them to "stick." It keeps prompting me for it and whenever I try to play something it says I'm not logged in.

I haven't entered a username/password for this addon in a long time. There is now a com.cookies file in userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.prime_instant/ that has session-id and session-token entries. I'm assuming that's what keeps me logged in, but am not sure. In settings.xml, the entries for email and password are both blank. When I did enter my password, it was many, many versions ago.
For my Library issues, I have figured out a few things.
For adding a movie, I tried the first thing that showed up under popular, "Noah (2014)." In this case, the addon created userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.prime_instant/library/Movies/Noah (2014)/movie.strm, which didn't get parsed so well by the scraper. Similar problems for TV shows.
This was under Kodi 14.2 on Windows 8.
When I tried the same thing on my MacBook Pro (Yosemite), adding a movie still had the same problem, but adding a season of a TV show worked perfectly. What I noticed was different on my Mac was that I left "Selected folder contains a single TV show" unchecked.
So, I then changed the movies settings, too, to also include, "Selected folder contains a single video," and the scraper properly identified the movie. Problem solved!
In summary, if you want to add Amazon videos to your library, try the following settings.

TV:
-- don't check anything under "content scanning options"

Movies:
-- check "Movies are in separate folders that match the movie title"
-- check "Selected folder contains a single video"
I'm using lordk's version 1.0.31 in the US and it's working pretty well.. Randomly streams seem to fail though.

However, the biggest problem as I see it is that the stream is not terminated correctly with amazon.
So after you try to play something and it fails, or after you start playing something and stop it before it's finished when you try to play something else you get an error message saying too many concurrent streams.

Not sure what is required to notify amazon that you are no longer playing a particular stream.
This newest version is better. When it plays, it plays well. But most movies that I want to watch don't play. Only a few. I've also noticed that the ones I can get to play all seem to be from the same production company. Not sure if that's coincidence, or if different companies' contracts require different stream types.
I'd say it's more related to which content service you're being directed to which seems randomish but some content may only be available from one of the providers. The ones that work come from fplive.net and the ones that don't come from edgefcs.net. The latter has implemented a newer security check and it seems librtmp hasn't been updated to work with it yet.
Got it. So are we now just waiting on a librtmp update?
Not sure if there will ever be one. This stuff broke for other streaming services like Hulu over a year ago from what I've seen. I keep hoping though...
Hi all, apologies if I am totally missing the point. But I have difficulties having this work on Fire tv with Helix 14.2. The user/password dialog never pops up. Any help please.
i have just installed this addon seems nice. but i am unable to login. i mean it doesn't ask for username password just enters. it lets me browse but not watch. i tried to look around there is no place to enter username/psswd. i uninstalled and reinstalled twice still it neither asks for username/password nor can i find a place to enter.
pls help
(2015-06-05, 05:13)bhokaal Wrote: i have just installed this addon seems nice. but i am unable to login. i mean it doesn't ask for username password just enters. it lets me browse but not watch. i tried to look around there is no place to enter username/psswd. i uninstalled and reinstalled twice still it neither asks for username/password nor can i find a place to enter.
pls help

Same for me, How do you enter your login info?

never mind, Get the update from a few pages back and now I can log in.
Hello everybody,

I am quite happy with this addon but i have found two bugs as mentioned in this thread before.
It seems that there is no development on this addon so I hope someone can help me.

- when I start the addon the view always switches back from Netflix view to list view and I have to switch back manually to the preferred Netflix view.

- there is no movie or episodes information available and no plot is shown. The only way to get informations obout the movie is to press "I" and to request the Online Video Information which is quite unconfortable.

Has anyone the same problems and is there anyone who can help me to fix it?

Thanks to all
This could be great.... I have it sort of working.

First try I did not see sign up box, then found this forum and downloaded I guess the new version and installed and logged in.

Browsing, I see it shows some shows but only shows Season 1 for a lot of shows like "Veep". On the real Amazon Prime it shows more seasons. Why does it only show Season 1 for most but not all showsHuh

Another issue is that not everything plays. Some do, some don't. When they do, it's beautiful.
So many posts, so much stupidity.. READ, people!
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE)6