[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE)
(2015-09-18, 00:15)blueribb Wrote:
(2015-09-17, 21:50)Ed76 Wrote:
(2015-09-17, 21:09)skydivertricky Wrote: I suspected I now have a big loss in quality. Guess Ill go back to old fashioned local content

there is another prime plugin that launches a browser in fullscreen. i would recommend internet explorer 11 or edge browser with the new html5 player. its possible to use remote for play/pause, mute, volume level or seeking.

Link to alternative prime plugin please

http://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Attac...ugins-zip/

from there you have to install amazon plugin and browser launcher. in settings you have to disable kodi internal player and to enable browser launcher.

i can full controll the html 5 player with my remote and i can turn back to kodi. but you need some batch files for this. if you want to know how this works i can write you in 1 week (i have holiday tomorrow). if you have a smartphone you can also use one of the mouse/keyboard apps. i have tested "winput lite" for android and it works very good.

if you have a good internet connection this method will give you a much better picture (1080p) than kodis internal player (sd) at the moment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE) - by Ed76 - 2015-09-18, 10:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE)6