• 30(current)
[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE)
(2015-12-22, 22:15)jonandtice Wrote: If you want 4k you need to get an Nvidia Shield, not Fire TV.
Oh yes, very, VERY nice, but a little more costly...the Minix X8 H (w/air mouse) is looking pretty good, too.

I really should have shopped better before I bought these...but returns are easy on amazon...there's SO many android boxes out now...

...by the way, my Gbox (that I'm returning) still won't connect to YouTube and still won't play amazon videos, among other issues, DO NOT get a gbox...

Do the Xboxes and PlayStations do this stuff too?

Oh man, why did you have to do that to me, now I must have a Shield! 3x and 4x faster than Fire TV and Roku.
is there a way to add srt subtitled (Either pre downloaded or from subtitles plugins) to an amazon prime movie while watching? (Not amazon subs, they do not have the language i want)
I apologize if I'm missing something (I'm about 4 days into my Kodi experience), but I can't get this addon to work. I'm able to log in and see the videos in My List for both movies and tv shows, but as soon as I try to play a video it beeps at me and says it wrote an error to the log. Additionally other categories "genres," "popular," etc. are all empty when I go into them. Here's my log file: http://xbmclogs.com/pq3p5srlm

Thanks in advance for any help you can give this foolish noob.
I think this addon is dead. reading from old posts, looks like amazon added DRM.
(2015-12-21, 22:18)daddyrobb Wrote: While screwing around with Kodi, I found that if you install the Amazon App Store on your android box from amazon.com then it will install Amazon Prime Videos for you on your box(GOOGLE PLAY WILL NOT)...not in Kodi, but, hey, who cares, the reason I wanted Kodi was for amazon prime and that was a bust, so... now maybe I won't return the g-box...and f.u.c.k. buying fire tv!

Interesting. I guess it assumes thats safe Amazon ground. But how would someone do that?
hey this gets me thinking for pc's how about one of those android app environment emulators? could pair it up with something like xpadder too might be a workaround.....
(2015-01-16, 23:23)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: Hi,
my Amazon Prime Instant Video addon is ready for some testing.
It's not like the existing Amazon addons (which are based on Bluecops version):
No database of the movies / tv-shows is being created. Has pros & contras...

Just choose the site version (US/UK/DE) at the first start. After closing the settings enter your email and password.

You can also test the addon without a Prime account (an Amazon account is still required),
then only the free Amazon Originals (Pilot Season 2015) are listed.

Covers & fanart images can be received from themoviedb. The images are loaded in the background.

You can add movies and single seasons to your kodi library via context menu.
Simply add this source: "Home folder"->userdata->addon_data->plugin.video.prime_instant->library->Movies/TV

More functions like "Choose quality", "Play Trailer" or "Add to your Watchlist" are also available via context menu.

If you encounter buffering issues, try restarting the stream or change the quality.
The US version only supports 720p@2500kb (at least the free episodes I tested).
With the UK/DE version, most videos are available in 1080p@10000kb.
Audio is stereo.

You can install it via my repo...
Have fun Smile

Hi
I followed your link to "My repo" downloaded the file now what do I do, is their installation instructions some place?

Thanks.
(2016-02-07, 18:37)Lisa_ Wrote:
(2015-01-16, 23:23)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: Hi,
my Amazon Prime Instant Video addon is ready for some testing.
It's not like the existing Amazon addons (which are based on Bluecops version):
No database of the movies / tv-shows is being created. Has pros & contras...

Just choose the site version (US/UK/DE) at the first start. After closing the settings enter your email and password.

You can also test the addon without a Prime account (an Amazon account is still required),
then only the free Amazon Originals (Pilot Season 2015) are listed.

Covers & fanart images can be received from themoviedb. The images are loaded in the background.

You can add movies and single seasons to your kodi library via context menu.
Simply add this source: "Home folder"->userdata->addon_data->plugin.video.prime_instant->library->Movies/TV

More functions like "Choose quality", "Play Trailer" or "Add to your Watchlist" are also available via context menu.

If you encounter buffering issues, try restarting the stream or change the quality.
The US version only supports 720p@2500kb (at least the free episodes I tested).
With the UK/DE version, most videos are available in 1080p@10000kb.
Audio is stereo.

You can install it via my repo...
Have fun Smile

Hi
I followed your link to "My repo" downloaded the file now what do I do, is their installation instructions some place?

Thanks.

This app stopped working long ago.
Can someone help me please ? Im new to kodi ! Ive managed to guild myself through the system with help of tutorials and get the amazon prime instant video add on .. But when i click on it and pick tv or movies and then maybe "popular" selection theres nothing coming up ? Ive checked the add on and it is upto date ! Abit confused ?
(2016-03-11, 10:24)Kchyna66 Wrote: Can someone help me please ? Im new to kodi ! Ive managed to guild myself through the system with help of tutorials and get the amazon prime instant video add on .. But when i click on it and pick tv or movies and then maybe "popular" selection theres nothing coming up ? Ive checked the add on and it is upto date ! Abit confused ?
Maybe start by reading the post just prior to yours?

This add-on has been dead for a long time due to changes on Amazon's end...

Welcome to the kodi club of 3rd party add-ons that work great for awhile, get you hooked and then break for one reason or another..usually beyond the author's control
I am fairly new to KODI and really doing my best to make it work. However, you are right in that things work one day and then do not. Don't get me wrong, i totally appreciate the authors of these add-ons but it seems to me the authors should remove their add-ons when they stop working to save novices like myself from wasting time to get things working when they are broken.
(2016-03-12, 15:05)raeernisse Wrote: I am fairly new to KODI and really doing my best to make it work. However, you are right in that things work one day and then do not. Don't get me wrong, i totally appreciate the authors of these add-ons but it seems to me the authors should remove their add-ons when they stop working to save novices like myself from wasting time to get things working when they are broken.

or just read 4 post before yours!!
They really should remove the dead apps, though. It's ridiculous to go at it again thinking there's an update since the last time you tried it (it says April of this year on another site), and then just find it doesn't work again (after entering your Amazon info no less).
There are some german guys which get it to work with inputstream. maybe one or two can get through Wink http://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Threa...post291163
Hi

Any chance this gets the access to the JP Amazon Prime video?

Thanks
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE)6