• 107(current)
Animated Movie Posters
Image Image
Image Image
merci !!!!!

pour le chant du loup ... beau travail 

Mike

P.S.  Le cover du film The Meg ( avec le requin qui apparait sous l'eau serait vraiment top ... )
(2019-07-09, 18:14)Mike413 Wrote: merci !!!!!

pour le chant du loup ... beau travail 

Mike

P.S.  Le cover du film The Meg ( avec le requin qui apparait sous l'eau serait vraiment top ... )
Bonjour je suis un fromage, j'aime bien manger de la ratatouille. Mon français est un peu rouillé. J'aime cette langue, mais beaucoup de caractères spéciaux non-ASCII sont ennuyants.
Je tiens simplement à souligner qu’il ne s’agit que d’un forum en langue anglaise.

I like cheese and like to eat ratatouille. My french is a bit rusty. I like the language, but the lot of non-ASCII special characters are bit annoying. I just want to point out that here is an English only forum.
ok sorry ...

for the cover the song of the wolf ... beautiful work !!

Mike

P.S. it would be cool to have the cover of the movie The Meg (with the shark that would appear underwater would be really top ...)
Image Image Image
great !!

thank you very much for the work ...

Mike
I found this animated gif but I did not manage to make a cover ...Image
difficult to cover with this kind of animation, it will not make a loop especially in 5s max duration for kodi to display it in full.
(2019-06-27, 21:47)Karellen Wrote: @chrissix

I'll put a link in the first post to your tutorial above.

Might want to also add that animated artworks do not work across networks. They need to be saved local to the kodi install.

Just noticed the first post is @movie78 who is active. Maybe he can place the link instead Smile

The first post is now updated......
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Great, thanks @movie78
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@mouflo Thanks for the new posters. All have been added to the database!
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2019-07-15, 20:26)rschiks Wrote: @mouflo Thanks for the new posters. All have been added to the database!
are you adding now language tags to the KyraDB animatedposter or has @rmrector solve the ArtworkBeef issue otherwise?
(2019-07-15, 20:29)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-07-15, 20:26)rschiks Wrote: @mouflo Thanks for the new posters. All have been added to the database!
are you adding now language tags to the KyraDB animatedposter or has @rmrector solve the ArtworkBeef issue otherwise? 
I don't add them. As I understood he defaulted everything to English, which is correct.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2019-07-15, 20:41)rschiks Wrote: I don't add them. As I understood he defaulted everything to English, which is correct.
Ok, as i understood in my language he's waiting now  Rofl
A great pity it isn't fixed yet.
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13