• 61(current)
Animated Movie Posters
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!NoNoNoNoNoNo
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Harry Potter 1 eng, fr, ger, clean

Image Image

Image Image
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Harry Potter 2 us, fr, ger, half clean:p

Image Image

Image Image
Hi people, I know this is being a bit stupid but how do I get the animated posters to work in my film library on aeon nox silvo please ?
Hey Ziggy,

it should work. You'll have to save the images locally though - not on a NAS or anything like that. They need to be stores on the HDD your Kodi is running on.
After that you simply change the poster artwork as you normally do.
Let me know if it's working.

so long...
(2016-08-15, 14:29)BugRaider84 Wrote: Hey Ziggy,

it should work. You'll have to save the images locally though - not on a NAS or anything like that. They need to be stores on the HDD your Kodi is running on.
After that you simply change the poster artwork as you normally do.
Let me know if it's working.

so long...

Hey thanks bugraider84 I think that's where I am going wrong, I was trying to find where to get all the animated artwork from, I know I asked previously and no joy..... I know there is a link somewhere to download all artwork from.....
Harry Potter 3 us, fr, ger, clean

Image Image

Image Image
Thanks mouflo!
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
@Ziggy

1) Use a skin which supports animated gifs and skin.helper.service. In skin.helper is an option to download the animated gifs. If you are unsure ask the skin dev.
2) You can manually download the gifs and insert in your skin. Instructions how to build the gif url can you find in post #352 in this thread.
3) Try my download helper app http://ul.to/1hthbfnc but you need to insert the gifs manually to your skin/library.
(2016-08-15, 19:46)_Andy_ Wrote: @Ziggy

1) Use a skin which supports animated gifs and skin.helper.service. In skin.helper is an option to download the animated gifs. If you are unsure ask the skin dev.
2) You can manually download the gifs and insert in your skin. Instructions how to build the gif url can you find in post #352 in this thread.
3) Try my download helper app http://ul.to/1hthbfnc but you need to insert the gifs manually to your skin/library.

Hey Andy

Thanks, any chance of getting that zip again an when I downloaded it said bad zip file.

Ziggy
Something is wrong with your setup. I just downloaded the .zip from the given url. I could unpack the zip and start the .exe without an issue.

Maybe try a different unpacker like winrar.
Thx Mouflo,

great work as always. Thumbs up! Smile
@_Andy_: Windows Defender blocked your zip file and warn me about a trojan.
That is why i don't use the MS crap. Only false alarms. To be sure check the zip with https://www.virustotal.com/
55 virus check engines and all check as 100% ok.

It is the heuristic inside the defender.
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13