• 22(current)
Animated Movie Posters
when i select choose art the gif file doesnt highlight just jpg what i mean is i saved gif file inside movie folder in my local drive but when i choose art i cant seem to find gif in choose list
Dont know what else to tell you. Kodi recognises all image file extensions so dont know why when you browse to local folder you cant select the gif file.

I've just added the Everest gif file to the movie so it definitely works.

Just to be clear as different skins may label it differently but dont use artwork downloader or any movie scraper. Use the option where you can manually change your poster or fanart and then browse to wherever the gif file is saved locally.
(2015-11-27, 02:40)ProRipp Wrote: took out text at bottom of ironman poster ! see above and........

this looks amazing, can i make a request to replace the fonts with Iron Man Collection.
@MANswers Just in the middle of a reformat and reinstall so a coupla days maybe bud !
Fanart.TV Mod
(2015-12-19, 04:33)ProRipp Wrote: @MANswers Just in the middle of a reformat and reinstall so a coupla days maybe bud !

hahahaha I hear ya man, backing my stuff up now for my formatting!
Here you go MANswers

Fanart.TV Mod
(2015-12-19, 17:12)ProRipp Wrote: Here you go MANswers

This is good. I love you man
How many frames go into these gifs?

While I wouldn't want gifs on the fanart.tv site, what I would consider is if there were full size posters (jpgs) with say up to 120 frames.

Then we could reduce them down to a specific size and generate an animated gif from that, that would mean if a better option came about later (webp maybe) we could use that from the original frames directly, it would also be possible to create the same affect with css, by defining all the keyframes and animating it.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
(2015-12-23, 13:05)Kode Wrote: How many frames go into these gifs?

While I wouldn't want gifs on the fanart.tv site, what I would consider is if there were full size posters with say up to 120 frames.

Then we could reduce them down to a specific size and generate an animated gif from that, that would mean if a better option came about later (webp maybe) we could use that from the original frames directly, it would also be possible to create the same affect with css, by defining all the keyframes and animating it.

This is a great consideration you're offering.

If you allowed gif uploads that met your criteria and coincided with whatever the frame limitations are in Kodi (about 3 secs I think), more would be created and start becoming mainstream imo.

Furthermore, consolidating them at your site would open the door for Kodi and it's skins to scrape using png, jpg, or gif alternatives via artwork downloader already linked to fanart.tv.

Perhaps this could automate what it presently manual only.

Thanks for noticing the evolution of Kodi gif support and considering involvement.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
seconds are not important

see here : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2159045

and i think its just a "kodi can handle gif" and not a real "kodi use gifs" ... until we dont get this status, its more a " lets play around with the new toy, until we get green lights "
and tbh ... with Projectors and 4k tvs gifs are not realy the future ...and better quality images would mean bigger filesizes...

but its just me... maybe something completely different will pop up one day Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Like I said, we wouldn't accept uploading gifs on the site, but it would be possible to generate animated gifs from the jpgs with something like imagemagick directly on the server.

The benefit would be that someone could either download the generated animated gif (or webp if it becomes an option to create it with imagemagick) or the "full size pack" (as in all 120 jpg images) which a developer could then create the same affect with a little css magic but with much better quality.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Wow, this is so cool.. I'm new to Kodi & HTPC in general - but I do plan to give this a spin once I upgrade to Jarvis - great work & thanks to all the contributors..

man, I just realized this was my first post.. lotz of reading since 2013 Wink
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-01-11, 18:20)movie78 Wrote: Image

Your link gives a forbidden error message. Big Grin
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13