Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

Thanks for all your work.  Just found out about animated stuff and it's really cool.  Would love to get a huge database of stuff and keep pumping things out for new releases.  Would love to try to make some myself too if I can figure it out.
I got a New Web address for my Site with All the Animated Posters from Here and Some. 
Also Animated Backgrounds and few other thing i have made. Sorry guys have technical difficulties with site rite now. But this one does work, i promise.  blueeyiz702.wixsite.com/posters/
I know I have said it a couple of times I am busy with a new website for animated gifs. This site allows me (or others) to add new animated gifs a lot easier. I will also create an API to retrieve them.
Here are some first screenshots:

Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Love how you're showing artwork dimensions.

Please consider the following navigation and download features:
1) Last DB update on home page separately for Posters and Backgrounds. This will let everyone know if there is anything new since they last checked.

2) How about displaying date added with dimensions, so we'll know if it's been added since we last checked.

3) Options to sort by movie name and date added. Separately for Posters and Backgrounds.

4) Options to only see Collections and then sort by movie name or date added.

5) Option to tag multiple items, similar to Fanart.TV.

6) File download naming examples:
tt2975590_Batman-v-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice_background_0.gif
tt2975590_Batman-v-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice_poster_3.gif
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
Link doesn't work.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2018-07-07, 18:21)CaptainKen Wrote: Love how you're showing artwork dimensions.

Please consider the following navigation and download features:
1) Last DB update on home page separately for Posters and Backgrounds. This will let everyone know if there is anything new since they last checked.

2) How about displaying date added with dimensions, so we'll know if it's been added since we last checked.

3) Options to sort by movie name and date added. Separately for Posters and Backgrounds.

4) Options to only see Collections and then sort by movie name or date added.

5) Option to tag multiple items, similar to Fanart.TV.

6) File download naming examples:
tt2975590_Batman-v-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice_background_0.gif
tt2975590_Batman-v-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice_poster_3.gif
Date added is a good idea. Will add that.
blueeyiz702.wixsite.com/posters/
Thanks!
Hello ! Big Grin

Image Image Image
Cool!
Image Image Image
Great work again @mouflo!
@rschiks 
Are there new news about the planned homepage for a collection of animated arts mentions some thread sites before?
Is it still in development?

First of all great thanks to this great thread and all people who making animated fanarts and post it here.
I know it's quite a niche, but there are more people using the animated arts than you think.

Since the coder "rmrector" spent his addon ArtworkBeef (AB) a few great updates, the integration of the animated arts into my skin works even better.
Previously, they only worked for movies, but with ArtworkBeef, they now also work for movie sets.
To store them in the local files and name them to "Moviename (Year)-animatedposter.gif" and not only "animatedposter.gif" is also working like a charm.

But a few questions...
Question 1:
Animatedfanart was always broken on my side. There is only showing the first frame of it static (freezen)
I have 3 options to set it, but on every 3 options there is a different behavaior and all is broken.
1: Set animatedfanart via the skin integrated "choose art" menu
2: Set animatedfanart via ArtworkBeef in context menu
3: Set animatedfanart via SkinHelper, choose animated art in context menu
Poster all working like charm but Fanart broken since ever.
Did someone have similar experiences in that or a fix?

Question 2:
I only want that the animated arts are shown that i have storaged in my local files.
But the SkinHelper is always downloading (to script.module.metadatautils) and showing all when i set "animated arts" to on and browsing my libary.
The local animated fanarts are preffered but its also downloading the other stuff i don't want.
When there are to much animated arts, kodi is getting laggy or crashing. I like the animated arts, but only want the arts i've manually chosen and stored in my DB.
Has somebody found i way to prevent autodownloading and storaging in metadataautils?
This is the only thing animated arts are still unusable for "every time use" on my site.

Question 3:
If the project "Animated Arts" website is really realized, is there an agreement in naming of the files, a kind of naming convention?
Sometimes it ignores that i've storred animatedposters on local file system is downloading them to metadataautils and showing them stored there.
The only workaround to get animatedfanart get to work is also to replace the files in metadaautils with my ones.
In summary the only way to get animatedarts usable is to delete the files in metadataautils and also replace it with my files.
I have a huge collection of animated stuff, and for that reason i renamed all animated arts i collected with the metadataautils naming "imdbid_poster.gif" and "imdbid_fanart.gif" so that i can paste copy my files and add/replace it to metadatautils files uncomplicated.
Have somebody also experiences in that?
Is it maybe a good idea if there will be an online DB (instead of only this thread) that the naming is also the same? ("imdbid_poster.gif" and "imdbid_fanart.gif")

Question 4: 
Although animatedfanart does not work properly on my side, i noticed that there are more animatedfanarts in the "Scienscope" format than in "widescreen" format stored.
Is there a reason for that?

Question 5: 
Has anybody ever considered contacting fanart.tv if they would like to integrate the animatedposters in their system? The animatedfanarts will not live up to the high quality standards there, but I'm sure the animapedposter would be a great idea. There are a lot of nice ones!

Thx for reply
I stop spamming right now * gg *

But a big thank you to those guys who have completely animated the whole MCU. Thats looks really eyecandy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh1MMXn6cHc
Also great thanks to the mates who animated whole Star Wars (including Set Poster and Set Logo)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8_nV0DDldY
And also the whole Harry Potter Collection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...0C4S5wcM84

Also not to forget the following collections fully animated in same design including movie set:
The Dark Knight Collection
Back to the future Collection
Terminator Collection
Lord of the Rings Collection

Please let me know if i missed something.
Great work!
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13