• 92(current)
Animated Movie Posters
Hi!
New site with API/DB support work? Or not?

--
WBR, ajs Smile
(2018-08-18, 01:02)chrissix Wrote: @rschiks 
Are there new news about the planned homepage for a collection of animated arts mentions some thread sites before?
Is it still in development?

Yes, it's still in development. The animated posters / backgrounds is a small part of my new site.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2018-08-18, 07:09)andrewjswan Wrote: Hi!
New site with API/DB support work? Or not?

--
WBR, ajs Smile
Yes, that will be added as well.
excellent. when about to expect?

--
WBR, ajs Smile
(2018-08-18, 10:30)rschiks Wrote: Yes, it's still in development. The animated posters / backgrounds is a small part of my new site.

Nice! I'm looking forward to it! 

For movie poster creation, I am unfortunately too bad talented, but have already made some selfmade animatedfanarts in stock.

Have you already thought about some kind of "convention" for quality standards?
By that I mean, for example, resolution (min, max) aspect ratio, duration, frames ...?

Maybe, only if time of course, you have time to have alook  at a few specific questions from my post above. No one has yet been able to have some theorys about the technical background of technical management of animated fanarts and some broken functions.

Thanks

(Sry for bad english - non english native speaker)

_____

Edit: Of course, I'm very curious, when need on "alpha testers" -> pm
(2018-08-18, 10:34)andrewjswan Wrote: excellent. when about to expect?

--
WBR, ajs Smile
I hope to put the initial site live somewhere in October. Then I need to test it again and fill the database, which will take a lot of time.

Just to clarify. The animated posters is just a small part of my website, which will feature a lot of other stuff. It's not a website for only the animated posters. The usage of the website will be a paid service (after a free trial).
(2018-08-18, 05:27)chrissix Wrote: But a big thank you to those guys who have completely animated the whole MCU. Thats looks really eyecandy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh1MMXn6cHc
Also great thanks to the mates who animated whole Star Wars (including Set Poster and Set Logo)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8_nV0DDldY
And also the whole Harry Potter Collection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...0C4S5wcM84
Whaouh thank you it's nice to see my achievements in operation and that of schimi2k, I'm still far from equal level but it motivates me to see your videos.
I would also like to make a rule for animated cover size, resolution, no text ... but as I do not know the other creators it's difficult.
Fanart.tv does not want to reference them to the latest news.
I've searched the thread but couldn't find an answer. How do I apply the animated set poster and logo to a set?
(2018-08-18, 11:08)rschiks Wrote: Just to clarify. The animated posters is just a small part of my website, which will feature a lot of other stuff. It's not a website for only the animated posters. The usage of the website will be a paid service (after a free trial).

Paid? All type of images? Or for Open Source players like Kodi - Animated - free?

--
WBR, ajs Smile
(2018-08-20, 05:55)andrewjswan Wrote:
(2018-08-18, 11:08)rschiks Wrote: Just to clarify. The animated posters is just a small part of my website, which will feature a lot of other stuff. It's not a website for only the animated posters. The usage of the website will be a paid service (after a free trial).

Paid? All type of images? Or for Open Source players like Kodi - Animated - free?

--
WBR, ajs Smile
The part where the animated posters are is only accessible for paid accounts.
I want to have a website without ads.
Fanart.Tv - no ads - free api Sad

--
WBR, ajs Smile
(2018-08-20, 06:29)andrewjswan Wrote: Fanart.Tv - no ads - free api Sad

--
WBR, ajs Smile
Fanart.tv has ads. Their API has limitations with a free account.
I saw no restrictions in the API, and you can make advertising in the usual free version. and for paid accounts it's disabled. The rest of the basic functionality is free. Similar behavior on the Trakt site and on the Media Portal forum.

--
WBR, ajs Smile
(2018-08-20, 06:46)andrewjswan Wrote: I saw no restrictions in the API, and you can make advertising in the usual free version. and for paid accounts it's disabled. The rest of the basic functionality is free. Similar behavior on the Trakt site and on the Media Portal forum.

--
WBR, ajs Smile
I know that’s an option, but not the way I want to go.
I really don’t like ads. I think it completely ruins the site.
API access paid or not?

--
WBR, ajs Smile
  • 92(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13