• 108(current)
Animated Movie Posters
(2019-07-15, 20:44)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-07-15, 20:41)rschiks Wrote: I don't add them. As I understood he defaulted everything to English, which is correct.
Ok, as i understood in my language he's waiting now  Rofl
A great pity it isn't fixed yet.  
I have written a post (just to be sure) in the ArtworkBeef thread everything can be defaulted to English. I can add a language key and value to the API output, but the value will always be English.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2019-07-15, 20:52)rschiks Wrote: I can add a language key and value to the API output, but the value will always be English.
Maybe in the near future a language day would make sense. Just to distinguish atworktype animatedkeyarts from animatedposter.
Same as other API sources distinguish that, for example in fanart.tv poster and keyart are in the same slots but are distinguish with a language tag: poster=anylanguage, keyart=none
I think he meant this distinction, because "animatedkeyart" is meanwhile also an own artwork type according to wiki.
(2019-07-15, 21:02)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-07-15, 20:52)rschiks Wrote: I can add a language key and value to the API output, but the value will always be English.
Maybe in the near future a language day would make sense. Just to distinguish atworktype animatedkeyarts from animatedposter.
Same as other API sources distinguish that, for example in fanart.tv poster and keyart are in the same slots but are distinguish with a language tag: poster=anylanguage, keyart=none
I think he meant this distinction, because "animatedkeyart" is meanwhile also an own artwork type according to wiki.  
Then probably I'm going to be different. I don't think it's wise to use a language tag as a distinguisher. Just mark it as a different art type and return it like one.
But why must there be a difference in type? It’s just an animated poster, right?
(2019-07-15, 21:07)rschiks Wrote: Then probably I'm going to be different. I don't think it's wise to use a language tag as a distinguisher. Just mark it as a different art type and return it like one.
Since it the two main artwork providers are handle it equal the same, i thought it would be the simplest and easiest way (to get the difference over api).
ImageImage
(2019-07-15, 21:31)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-07-15, 21:07)rschiks Wrote: Then probably I'm going to be different. I don't think it's wise to use a language tag as a distinguisher. Just mark it as a different art type and return it like one.
Since it the two main artwork providers are handle it equal the same, i thought it would be the simplest and easiest way (to get the difference over api).
ImageImage
That would be the easiest, I agree. However, currently I don’t threat it differently. If I need to go through all the posters and change the language tag for the animatedkeyart to none, I can rather do it right and introduce the new artwork type and mark it as animatedkeyart.
Future proof Nod
With the kind of TMDB & FANART.TV implementation they just make saving of 1 addional API data record of including it in into language tag, result is the same. Just my 2 cents.
Hello

did anyone make the cover of the new Dumbo? that would be cool ...

Mike
(2019-07-16, 07:36)Mike413 Wrote: did anyone make the cover of the new Dumbo? that would be cool ...
From the latest Disney (live action) remakes - aladdin, lion king, dumbo, ... you will not find much.
Most results you'll get on comic movies and AAA franchises (Dark Knight Trilogy, Terminator...)
___
This isn't really animated, just a GIF sideshow... maybe also useful:
___
This is the most common used motive for the movie,
maybe a content creator has time and desire to animate his ears or proboscis Rofl
ImageImage
cool thank's ...
Can someone please do
Punisher 1989
the punisher
Punisher Warzone
would be highly appreciated.
@rschiks 
Just want to make an ArtworkBeef KyraDB test with all the MCU movies...
Avengers: Endgame (2019) Animated Poster not added yet ->
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2853375
(2019-07-29, 21:34)chrissix Wrote: @rschiks 
Just want to make an ArtworkBeef KyraDB test with all the MCU movies...
Avengers: Endgame (2019) Animated Poster not added yet ->
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2853375

Just added them. Thanks.
(2019-07-29, 21:40)rschiks Wrote: Just added them. Thanks.
Same for John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum (2019) -> https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2858523
Maybe once again go backward the thread until May 2019 to fill some gaps.

Also all Star Wars animated Poster need to be exchanged with the Original Source -> https://imgur.com/a/7GpDQ#fwZhlxA
Currently on KyraDB they all have only preview size resolution 133x190 instead of Original Source resolution 500x713
also empty:
Captain America: Civil War (2016)
source: very first thread post
(2019-07-05, 03:08)chrissix Wrote: Pretty funny, a guy named "Blueeyiz702" is just reposting the stuff this thread in EMBY forum
https://emby.media/community/index.php?/.../?p=759674

I hope he does not claim any of this works as his own.
But he could really give forum.kodi member content creators (@mouflo , @bennyhanna , and so on...) mention a source credit in thread on paste/copy/repost.

Pretty sure the guy is reading this Rofl .

I created most of the gifs on page 98 and 99 of this thread (Dark River, Sin City, You were never really here, Little Miss Sunshine, Arrival etc). I'm not sure I have been credited anywhere. Apologies if I'm mistaken.
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13