• 113(current)
Animated Movie Posters
(2019-10-21, 18:27)lordvandad Wrote:
(2019-10-21, 17:12)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-10-21, 17:10)lordvandad Wrote: But now
...and now you'r also using Aura?    
Update: I found out a way. After installing artwork beef, in the settings I had to enable KyraDB and enter API keys of my account, after that artwork beef could recognize animated artworks also and download them. 

....And How you managed that.
I have Arwork Beef and enabled my KyraDB API user and key filled in.
Animated posters are downloaded to the folder where that specific movies resides, but it will never show the animated poster.
....Unless i select it manually through the context menu for every single movie !!!

Peter
Why does KODI ignore frame delay time in GIF?
Added new animated posters to the database.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2019-11-09, 16:30)billmartian Wrote:
(2019-10-21, 18:27)lordvandad Wrote:
(2019-10-21, 17:12)chrissix Wrote: ...and now you'r also using Aura?    
Update: I found out a way. After installing artwork beef, in the settings I had to enable KyraDB and enter API keys of my account, after that artwork beef could recognize animated artworks also and download them.   

....And How you managed that.
I have Arwork Beef and enabled my KyraDB API user and key filled in.
Animated posters are downloaded to the folder where that specific movies resides, but it will never show the animated poster.
....Unless i select it manually through the context menu for every single movie !!!

Peter  
Hi. First of all I'm using Aura skin. It shows animated posters itself. You have to enable it in the settings.

**But sometimes it might have a bug and not showing all of them. It might show one movie and not showing another although you know it has an animated poster. After exit and restart Kodi it should be fixed.**

I always export my library to make sure everything downloaded offline to library folders. Another skin which supports animated posters is Ace2.
Trying these two, maybe solve your problem!
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
I can’t upload the file in its original resolution (568x840 - 11.9 MB), website restrictions
Image Image Image
There needs to be a database where you can BULK download all these Animated Posters Smile
(2019-12-08, 09:14)Buzniak Wrote: There needs to be a database where you can BULK download all these Animated Posters Smile
There is...
Thanks @mouflo . Posters have been added.
(2019-12-08, 20:39)rschiks Wrote:
(2019-12-08, 09:14)Buzniak Wrote: There needs to be a database where you can BULK download all these Animated Posters Smile
There is... 

wow that was such an informative answer. You could have given him the details to where this bulk download exists.
(2019-12-17, 04:42)Warchyld Wrote: wow that was such an informative answer. You could have given him the details to where this bulk download exists.
He did. It's in his signature which forms part of the complete post.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
His signature only leads to a website where you have to individually look up each movie and check to see if there is an animated version and then individually download each one, I would consider a bulk download to be somewhere you can download all the available animated posters in a bulk download.
(2019-12-17, 05:01)Warchyld Wrote: His signature only leads to a website where you have to individually look up each movie and check to see if there is an animated version and then individually download each one, I would consider a bulk download to be somewhere you can download all the available animated posters in a bulk download.

I have made an API. With some simple scripting you can download everything. This how ArtworkBeef does it for example.
I don’t think any site is going to offer a download all button, it simply generates too much traffic.

Still, the API makes it possible.
How fast of a CPU do you need to be able to play these?
Could you make "Schindler's List" and "A Beautiful Mind" posters please...
  • 113(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13