• 116(current)
Animated Movie Posters
Beauty and the Beast (2016)
character posters...edited for dimension and file size.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
@rschiks 
Do you have maybe a backup of the most common animated poster stored?
Especially looking for the publications from @schimi2k (R.I.P.) & @mouflo , @bennyhanna
Guys now that Kyra DB is not working , is there a way to download the animated artwork including the animated characters, etc. automatically? Even if it will download everything.
(2020-06-18, 00:09)chrissix Wrote: @rschiks 
Do you have maybe a backup of the most common animated poster stored?
Especially looking for the publications from @schimi2k (R.I.P.) & @mouflo , @bennyhanna
Yes, I have all posters stored in the database.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
@rschiks  
Is there any chance of reviving Kyra ?

Why not make a payed membership Or Patreon ?
(2020-07-05, 13:40)alazabe Wrote: @rschiks  

A paid membership would be an option, but I have no idea if people find that interesting enough...
and then there’s the question of how much would be a reasonable amount.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2020-07-06, 07:18)rschiks Wrote:
(2020-07-05, 13:40)alazabe Wrote: @rschiks  

A paid membership would be an option, but I have no idea if people find that interesting enough...
and then there’s the question of how much would be a reasonable amount
I am definitely interesting to help and subscribe to help the site 

We need poll to vote and show the interest in the idea and bring kyra back
I vote no.  Unless I'm mistaken, most all the artwork is in this thread if you're not too lazy to search for it.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Why not use free pictures hosting, like gitlab etc...

-- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
Greyhound (2020)

Image   Image

...Alternate w/ small changes

Lightbulb 
Thanks to mouflo and bennyhanna for their time and ani posters! Good work so far.

I only miss the german versions that schimi2k always made. In my opinion the german kodi community is a bit bigger than the french one. So it would be nice when a german version also is taken into new releases.

The following are some ideas about missing animated posters that would be nice to have.

- The Gentlemen
- 21 Bridges
- Bloodshot
- Bad Boys For Life
- The Platform

This is not something like a request. Just some ideas about good movies from the last weeks.

Thanks again!
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
Force of Nature (2020)

Image   Image
Bloodshot (2020)

Image   Image
(2020-07-18, 22:41)bennyhanna Wrote: Bloodshot (2020)

Nice work! Looks great. Thanks for that!

But in my opinion it is a waste of time to create a animated poster for movies like "Force Of Nature". Its a cheap B-Movie. A IMDB rating of 4.4 and a OFDB rating of 3.67 says it all... I think not much of us will keep saving this movie on their NAS storage. But just my 2 cents.

I got a other question:

Yesterday i read again all sites of this thread to check if i missed to save some animated posters. When i was done with the hole thread i saw that i miss the following ones:
- Independence Day (only found part 2)
- Jack Reacher (only found part 2)
- Kingsman (only found part 2)
- Resident Evil 4: Afterlife (all other parts available)
- Avatar (i dont like this very small and dark one on the first sites of this thread)

Did i really dont saw these ones inside this thread? If yes, it would be nice to post some links please! Or a repost of these gifs. Thx.
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
(2020-07-18, 22:57)OrbS82User Wrote: But in my opinion it is a waste of time to create a animated poster for movies like "Force Of Nature". Its a cheap B-Movie. A IMDB rating of 4.4 and a OFDB rating of 3.67 says it all... I think not much of us will keep saving this movie on their NAS storage. But just my 2 cents.

I usually make posters for what I have in my library... and I'm not a stickler for ratings and such (1 more in the collection is always a + in my book).

However...  Thank you,  for your concern about how I spend my time.  I also hope, that from this time forward my apparently suspect views on entertainment, art and
                   time management will conform to that of others with much higher standards.  Tongue Wink Rofl
  • 116(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13