• 117(current)
Animated Movie Posters
Thumbs Up 
(2020-07-19, 00:30)bennyhanna Wrote: I usually make posters for what I have in my library... and I'm not a stickler for ratings and such (1 more in the collection is always a + in my book).

However...  Thank you,  for your concern about how I spend my time.

Hey benny, there is no need to feel attacked by me. That was just my opinion. Nothing more... If you like to collect bad movies thats ok for me. Everyone as he likes!

And i already said thank you for your time and work with these posters. More than once.

I've created hundreds of high quality bluray discarts and clearlogos over the last years that you cant find on fanart . tv. So i know how much time things like these are taking.
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
Bad Boys for Life (2020)

Image   Image
Thumbs Up 
(2020-07-19, 18:34)bennyhanna Wrote: Bad Boys for Life (2020)

Thanks again! Great job!

I know that on the first sites of this thread a guy posted two links to some youtube video tutorials for photoshop. But i dont like photoshop. Iam only using PaintShop Pro.
So what software you use to create these animated gifs? I also would like to give it a try. Smile
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
@"OrbS82User" 

I mostly use photoshop but sometimes after effects.
The Platform (2019)

Image   Image
21 Bridges (2019)

Image   Image

The logo I used on the poster if you like your logos to match your poster in library...
The Outpost (2020)

Image   Image
Dolittle (2020)

Image   Image
Wink 
Well done I have been copying all the animated art. I thought it's time to register and give some credit to the talented artists. Smile
Birds of Prey (2020)

Image   Image
Tesla (2020)

Image   Image
Well done benyhanna, I am impressed by your creativity and the number of covers you do.
@mouflo Thank you very much!
well i thought id give it a try its been years since i made a animated background, use to make them for my phones wallpaper back in the day... its rough around the edges but it is what it isImageImage
i liked bennyhanna birds of prey but i just couldn't let go of my current still so i just animated it, hope you like it. its also rough around the edges Image
  • 117(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13