• 121(current)
Animated Movie Posters
I have a Android setup with a mi Box. How can i get these animated posters to work?
The Fugitive (1993)

HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Arctic (2018)

HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Venom (2018)

Mad Max Fury Road (2015)

seems like this thread is dead no new works for months Sad
(2020-12-29, 13:55)Warchyld Wrote: seems like this thread is dead no new works for months Sad

Well I guess I speak on behalf of my self but I have spoke to other artists... The problem with this site is you design art and you post it here, we can't see how much  people actually download it, we can just tell the popularity by the likes we receive... And some of the art on here is just f#*Ken next level but the amount of likes given just says f# off.
It's not even about how many d/l it gets...no matter where you post art, it can always be captured...
and it really isn't about likes (but knowing ppl  like what you do, really does actually matter)...however there are different ideas of an animated poster. Some ppl here
wanted to follow the ideals originally put out there for artwork... but then, as always, some wanted to remove the effort required and just offer up
generic and unimpressive crap!!! At some point these ppl that think they are entitled to everything, with no effort, will realized that
no one owes them anything! That what they have done is remove the things they actually loved when they first saw it,and destroyed the whole idea behind it.
I came here looking for the latest animated posters. I recently just save them manually since kyradb went down. it is sad to see that the real artists have given up because perhaps there was not enough encouragement from us as users. and also so sad to see how the latest posters are totally bad not even following the standard of the poster size and look absolutely horrible. I hope you guys consider doing these animated posters again
(2020-07-18, 22:57)MrSmith2019 Wrote: But in my opinion it is a waste of time to create a animated poster for movies like "Force Of Nature". Its a cheap B-Movie. A IMDB rating of 4.4 and a OFDB rating of 3.67 says it all... I think not much of us will keep saving this movie on their NAS storage. But just my 2 cents.
It's never a waste of time to make beautiful animated artwork out of still images, regardless of your opinion of the film/series.
I say if an artist has a great idea to turn a poster/fanart into an aweome animated version, go for it! The more great quality animated poster/fanart the merrier! Blush

To all of you out there creating these awesome animated poster/fanart, don't stop, because I can't get enough. Cool   Also, it would be great to know the technique you use to create these animations.  I may be interested in giving it a try to create a few of my own during these social distancing isolation days.
Let's inject some life into this thread.
Thanks!

-- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
@stamatis87
Nice looking posters! I'm working on a new site to host these animated posters...as well as animated fanart. I'm trying to teach myself WordPress, so it may take a while before it's ready for prime time. May have to employ someone more knowledgeable to make it presentable.
(2021-04-17, 12:17)stamatis87 Wrote: Let's inject some life into this thread.
These are the official animated character posters. Yes, they look nice, but what's the use of them if they don't work because they are not optimized for KODI. With this resolution, 1080x1350 should be 15 frames, not 150 frames - Limitations of animated artwork.
Star 
REST IN PEACE Animated Movie Posters Thread!

And thanks to all users that submitted their selfmade ani-posters within the last years!
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
  • 121(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13