• 122(current)
Animated Movie Posters
(2021-06-10, 18:16)MrSmith2019 Wrote: REST IN PEACE Animated Movie Posters Thread!

And thanks to all users that submitted their selfmade ani-posters within the last years!

You just need someone to find this interesting enough and willing to spend time and.......it's back!
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
and definitely dead, I thought Black Widow would bring an artist out but I guess this thread is dead.
I agree
(2021-07-11, 00:49)Warchyld Wrote: and definitely dead, I thought Black Widow would bring an artist out but I guess this thread is dead.

@mouflo posted one here Black Widow
Snake Eyes (2021)

**********.png extension must be changed to .apng to work in KODI**********
             Changing the extension only applies to png images NOT gif images

.png format                                                                                                                         .gif format

Image      Image

Image      Image
Venom: Let There be Carnage (2021)

**********.png extension must be changed to .apng to work in KODI**********
             Changing the extension only applies to png images NOT gif images

Image     Image

Image     Image

Fan made poster I used when making the animation by @elilusionista.cl
Image]10.000BC [/url]
looks like this is dead for sure now, was good while it lasted
@bennyhanna @mouflo @"all"

Hello,
could someone please tell me if there is a place where I can get all these gifs together. Or if, a charitable soul, would like to share his collection with me??
Thanks.
And Merry Christmas.
Can you make posters of
Fantastic Beasts 2-3
the hobbit
Lord of the Rings
Chronicles of Narnia
Jurassic Park
Disney movies
10000 BC
pirates of the Caribbean
多么有意思的事情居然停更了,我来自中国,我们这没有海报gif 的制作,我喜欢大佬分享的哈利波特,还喜欢加勒比海盗,但是没有。
What an interesting thing! I'm from China. We don't have a poster gif here. I like Harry Potter shared by the big boys and Pirates of the Caribbean, but I don't.
Official animated promo material from John Wick 4.

It's perfect to make an animated poster of it. Original is 24 sec, maybe someone with a bit skill (i havent) can pick the best frames of it an make an animated poster with infinite loop of it. Would be very nice.

Is there anywhere else animated posters continue to be made? I know Klatue here on kodi did some cool stuff and seems to still release a couple from time to time which is very cool of him but seems like this forum was the main source and now there is no consistent place to find them. True?
(2024-03-25, 21:38)Mitch Park Wrote: Is there anywhere else animated posters continue to be made? I know Klatue here on kodi did some cool stuff and seems to still release a couple from time to time which is very cool of him but seems like this forum was the main source and now there is no consistent place to find them. True?

You can search for them on Google or Bing.
Maybe you could learn how to make them and then share them like I did (I'm still learning).
The more people that make them and share them the more likely they will be available.
You can use these free programs to get started: Gimp, Photopea, and EZGIF.
Looking forward to seeing your work.  Smile

Take care.
  • 122(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13