Disabling slideshow?
Hi, I'd like to use Raspbmc to display images without it automatically moving onto the next image (I see a way to change the amount of time between each image, but no way to shut it off completely).

I have a Powerpoint presentation saved into a folder as a series of images, and the presenter would need to control when to move onto the next slide/image. Is there any way to achieve this? Thanks.

(I asked about this in a Raspbmc forum, but was told it was a function of Kodi, and I should ask here.)
if you click on a single image it will display fullscreen.
you can then use the previous and next buttons to manually navigate through the images.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi, ronie. When I click on the image, it does display full screen, and the previous and next buttons navigate manually from one image to the next. My problem is that, if it sits on one image too long, it will automatically forward to the next image. I can set it for up to 100 seconds before it does that, but I'd like for it to stay on an image indefinitely until I manually forward it. If that's possible.
i've been staring at the same picture for 5 minutes now
and i can guarantee it does not change automatically to the next one.

if you can post a Debug Log of this odd behavior you're seeing, i'll have a look.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks, I'll have to try that when I'm back at work next week.

After powering the Raspberry Pi off and on a number of times, it started exhibiting different behavior. Once in awhile it worked, but now it's stuck in a mode where if you press forward or backward, it will change images, then automatically change to the next one for how many ever seconds it's set for. Then hold on that image until you press forward or backward again, then it does it again (move to the next image, then skip automatically to a 2nd). But it doesn't automatically cycle anymore.

I tried unplugging the wireless remote I use (in case it was behaving erratically) and plugged in a wired keyboard. Same behavior. It worked fine for years until I updated it last week (after a long while since the last update--it normally isn't plugged in to the net).

So I'll have to try the debugging log Monday. Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disabling slideshow?0