Android iptv simple client buffering all the time
hello i have ouya installed xbmc/kodi for android also the xvmc for ouya and my m3u video playlist get buffering after some seconds or minutes.. and i think is the problem from cache or something on vlc running so good.. but on ouya i have problem.. can someone help me or give me a advancedsettings.xml to get this working?
I had that problem too and I solved it.

SETTINGS >> LIVE TV
Go left-down and click on SETTINGS LEVEL. Every click on it will change level. There are 4 diferent levels of settings. Put it on EXPERT.
Then click on EPG.
You will find a new row "PREVENT EPG UPDATING DURING PLAYBACK". Enable this feature.

SETTINGS >> ADD-ONS >> PVR CLIENTS >> PVR IPTV SIMPLE CLIENT >> CONFIGURE >> EPG SETTINGS
Then enable CACHE XMLTV AT LOCAL STORAGE.

Restart.
Thank you kibtu, I have a problem with my fire stick tv, maybe this solution can help me.
hello, I have same problem. When I load play-list to IPTV simple client and switch to channels it needs 8-10 sec for start to play program. I have good speed and good link because when I try to switch to channels with VLC it need for 2-3 sec. I try this solution that kibtu post but no success. Do you have something else?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iptv simple client buffering all the time0