• 18(current)
WIP Unnamed/Sports Center - Sports for Kodi
By the way, just noticed the youtube field is not available for players. Is it too hard to implement?

Edit: Thanks. You're quicker than The Flash Wink
Sure check out an example

http://www.thesportsdb.com/player/Cristiano_Ronaldo
Thanks it is already working, see below:

Now, instagram.

I won't bother you for a while now, except (and if I find) bugs Smile
Thanks again
Instagram is done as well...their api is too confusing. Just wasted a lot of time just for this.

Looking good!

the heart icon looks a little 3D for me in that screenshot. How about this one to replace "like.png"?

@zag, done Smile

The TeamDetails dialog now works similar to script.extended.info by phil, but for sports:

This is really looking very good and getting better and better each time I swing by this thread.Keep up the hard work enen92 and zag! Waiting patiently to see it on other skins and mods.
@LFCFAN thanks. Please, don't take me wrong, but if possible edit your post and remove the images quote. The thread is already too spammed with my constant screenshots and if others start to do the same, it's hard to follow up the news.
Cheers
Can't wait for this! Looking better and better each time.
Finally, I think now it detects the game we are watching fine!

Big Grin
Yeah! Congrats! ;D
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
Now some bugs need to be fixed, and those player listings should link to the search function so we can see details (or who is) the player Smile
Just an amazing work!
Image Image
Amazing stuff
Wink 
I joined this forum just to say that this add-on is one of the best things I've ever seen.. I'm not into soccer (apologies, football Tongue) but am into rugby and and mostly league.
This is honestly so good I could cry.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unnamed/Sports Center - Sports for Kodi3