• 2(current)
WIP Unnamed/Sports Center - Sports for Kodi
Just some news since I doubt I'll have time to work on this during the weekend.

-Left panel is now mapped with the several views (appart from the bultin control panel dialog)
-Some bugs have been fixed (e.g. double layer background for league list)
-The addon now saves your preferred view (last used)
-Finished the dialog for next matches (still motorsports missing since it is a different kind of event:

-I'll add a videos tab that will list youtube videos from the official channel of the league. In addition it will be possibe to develop external "plugins" to feed videos into this view. For example, if you have favourite video blog for news of your favourite league you'll be able to make a small plugin to list videos there:

-Since the information can take a while to be ready, there is a loading control. It's basically a spinning ball (depending on sport). Motorsports will have a car travelling from one side of the screen to the other. If you can find a nice icon for this I'll appreciate it (and would save me time)

-Team listing inside league views can now set a random team fanart

So without anything to share, just to let you know I'm working hard on this one.
Anything new happening with this?

I'm just thinking about new sports ect.

Let me know if you have any more feature requests for the metadata site Smile
R U planning to make it's widgets supportable with more skin such as Transparity! or Hybrid?
I think enen's idea is let others adapt to their prefered skins
Image Image
Oh I see... So how can I adjust it to transparency skin? Any user do this without knowing code? Is there a manual to do so?
Sure the skin templates are here

https://github.com/enen92/script.sportsc...rces/skins

Should be easy enough to modify for transparency
Yeah I won't port this to other skins but I expect users/devs to port it (if they will use it of course) for their favourite skin. I use aeon nox so my interest in having this running on other skins (as a user) is null. I'm doing it for confluence since it is the default skin and for mimic since changes from nox are really really small.

Haven't done any improvements on this since I had a bug in the code I didn't know how to solve. Thanks to bignoid it is now solved.
Now I'll try to make it a bit faster and then share the next dialog in the navigation (league).

Cheers
Ah and some news about this. Thanks to zag and his changes to the API previous matches for leagues are already implemented:

Added a section called videos to the league view which will list (by default) the videos of the official youtube channel of the league (if available) and, in the future, may grab the videos from external plugins developed by others. For instance, if you use the same blog everyday to watch sports news for your favourite league, you might developed a simple script to fed videos into this.

Thanks to Bignoid for the help with this one
(2015-02-10, 01:13)zag Wrote: Sure the skin templates are here

https://github.com/enen92/script.sportsc...rces/skins

Should be easy enough to modify for transparency

Thanks zag. I got the xml files and I want to edit them. but how can see the changes I have made if I'm using Transparity? when I click on the addon while using unsupportable skin,
a massagebox shows and tells that the addon can be used only on confluance and mimic . Is there an emulator that allow you to see your changes on design time?
First You have to create skin name structure inside skins folder so that script can fallback to.
Image Image
@noam you need to create e new folder for skin.transparency (think this is the name) in the directory zag mentioned and also add another if condition here: https://github.com/enen92/script.sportsc...ult.py#L87
(2015-02-10, 17:28)enen92 Wrote: @noam you need to create e new folder for skin.transparency (think this is the name) in the directory zag mentioned and also add another if condition here: https://github.com/enen92/script.sportsc...ult.py#L87

Done! so far it was easy Wink , Now what? It will run on Transparency! skin because of the condition I added, How do I edit the design?
By the way, How can I get the latest version? download the zip again? (after you will accept the changes i've made)
Now the hard part...just edit the xml files accordingly. And fix the textures to match the textures of the skin...
I'd wait if I were you till the it is a bit more developed.
(2015-02-10, 19:20)enen92 Wrote: Now the hard part...just edit the xml files accordingly. And fix the textures to match the textures of the skin...
I'd wait if I were you till the it is a bit more developed.

Ok, sounds great.... i'll wait for your progress.

does the addon can be updated from kodi/xbmc? or every version you publish, a new ZIP file need to be downloaded?

thanks man!
Yes still that way since this is not usable yet at all. The ones wanting to contribute or check the current version will know what to do. Plus, once a "big" change is made I'll publish the zips on a new post.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unnamed/Sports Center - Sports for Kodi3