• 3(current)
WIP Unnamed/Sports Center - Sports for Kodi
There are new sports in the db and I haven't noticed Smile Nice

So here is the new version:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1877...-0.0.2.zip

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1877...0.0.05.zip

You need to install both (sportscenter and module.thesportsdb).

Changelog:

-Fixed a few issues
-Added navigation to leagues

Notes:
-League tables are not available in the db so, not implemented.
-News feeds are not available in the db so, it's a fixed view.
-Video section is listing the nba channel for every single league since users haven't yet filled the youtube channel of each league.
-League navigation is only available for Nox and Mimic. I'll port it now to confluence.

Cheers and hope u enjoy
wow!

I'll try that great news Enen Smile
I see that still need to finish ...

Enen if you want help, I volunteer to translate the texts into Spanish.
Any particular format you would like the league tables in mate?
@enen92 - looks awesome! One question - is it possible to follow a certain team/division/league to receive only the updates that one may be interested in?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-02-11, 17:46)bry- Wrote: @enen92 - looks awesome! One question - is it possible to follow a certain team/division/league to receive only the updates that one may be interested in?

It's planed to have a favourites entry in the menu that will list only teams and leagues you follow and also to hide leagues/sports you don't follow from the listings. For instance, I don't want to follow: poland, norway, ukrania, china, australia, etc Smile But that requires to build a context menu so I'll add this later.
(2015-02-11, 17:10)Laser78 Wrote: I see that still need to finish ...

Enen if you want help, I volunteer to translate the texts into Spanish.

Thanks, translations are not yet available but are pretty easy to make. I'll try to use the new strings.po format since strings.xml is now deprecated.

Note that appart from finishing the code and the dialogs most of the work on this is on the db side. We need high quality artwork, info, fixtures/events. Check the database at www.thesportsdb.com.

In fact I think ovokx has already filled lot of stuff in spanish there.

It might be a good idea for you to post the news (not this addon but the existing database) on your blog to inspirate people to contribute. I'll try to keep adding stuff but it's a waste of effort from my side. Most of the stuff is wikipedia and links.
(2015-02-11, 17:33)zag Wrote: Any particular format you would like the league tables in mate?

If you can pull this data: http://web.ist.utl.pt/~ist157804/zag/ptp...tables.csv it would be cool (points, games played/wins/losts/draws/Goals scored/goals conceeded/goal difference).

Return a list containing dictionaries for each team ordered by position/points from the higher to the lower. each team dictionary should have:

-teamid
-teamname
-Losts
-wins
-draws
-goals scored
-goals conceeded
-goal difference

Something like:

: [{teamid:452345435,teamname:Chelsea, points: 32, ...},{teamid: 23123,teamname: Mancity, points:20,...}]
Something I forgot to implement: set hometeam stadium as fanart if you navigate through last and next matches. It's now on the current version in github:

This is usefull to check if the stadium fanart has quality enough. There are a lot of really crappy stadium thumbs, like below:

I'm getting a blank page when I click on a league, is that supposed to be happening?

Using Aeon nox 5
(2015-02-11, 20:20)zag Wrote: I'm getting a blank page when I click on a league, is that supposed to be happening?

Using Aeon nox 5

Nop it's supposed to navigate to league view /league plotview by default. Probably a bad installation.
I'll create a repo tonight to make this easier. Also I'm shipping a fanart per sport which makes the addon zip huge in size
of course, I will comment on my website

thanks
(2015-02-11, 21:08)enen92 Wrote:
(2015-02-11, 20:20)zag Wrote: I'm getting a blank page when I click on a league, is that supposed to be happening?

Using Aeon nox 5

Nop it's supposed to navigate to league view /league plotview by default. Probably a bad installation.
I'll create a repo tonight to make this easier. Also I'm shipping a fanart per sport which makes the addon zip huge in size

Here is the repository I'll use until this is finished:

https://kodisportscenter.googlecode.com/...-1.0.0.zip

I'll push updates there often but not so often as github

Cheers
Hmm just tried a totally clean install and I still can't get past the football league screen.

I click on the Premier League badge, and it takes me to the programs >> add-ons kodi menu Smile
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unnamed/Sports Center - Sports for Kodi3