[REQUEST] NJPWworld.com App
I was just wanting to request an XBMC app for NJPWworld.com . I have no experience in creating these and I know you guys here that all the time, but I was just hoping to put this out there thinking maybe a pro wrestling fan would notice and come up with something.

This site is awesome if you are a hardcore pro wrestling fan. The NJPWworld website has thousands of pro wrestling videos on demand and would make a great plugin for XBMC. The site is subscription based, with limited videos being available free, but the fee is less than $9.00 USD per month. I do pay for a subscription to this site. In order for English reading persons to navigate the site, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see a translate to English tab, which makes navigating easy. There is free content on the site that does not require a subscription for any of you who may be interested in creating some type of add-on that will pull content from the site, but have no interest in actually subscribing. These videos are of course marked FREE. I just want to watch on the big screen without going through all the trouble of connecting my PC or tablet to my TV to view the content. XBMC makes things so much simpler.

I would sincerely appreciate any help offered.
This site is gaining popularity amongst wrestling fans still. I was just checking in to see if anyone had possibly looked into this.
I was just curious if this site was on anyone's radar for the future? Their catalog of events is massive and they run fun live events every few weeks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] NJPWworld.com App0