Upnp ipad mac mini sync
Hi guys
I cannot seem to find the solution myself.
I installed kodi on my ipad mini.
On my mac mini i still have xbmc 13.2!
On both i switched "on" the "share lobrary with upnp" switch.
Now when i play a tvshow on my ipad, stop after (let's say) 10 minutes and continue watching on my mac mini, then i can continue watching from where i left on my ipad! The other way around it is not working??!!
How do i have to set it up so that no mather on which device i start watching i can continue watching on the other device from where i stopped?
Other question: where are the subtitles saved when i use the ipad app? Obviousky not next to my tvshow file like when i use the addon on my mac mini?
Thanks
for 2. You can choose where to save the subtitles yourself in settings->video->subtitles or so...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Damn, will have a look tonight... Didn't see that! Sorry
And for 1? No idea? It is strange that with my setup the xbmc on mac mini continues where i left on kodi on my ipad, but that it doesn't work the other way! When i start on mac mini and want to continue on ipad, it always starts from the beginning! I played around with the other upnp settings, but it doesn't change...
And thank you Memphiz!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upnp ipad mac mini sync0