• 12(current)
Canada streams and TV shows
2nd or 3rd that would be nice to see the Canada TV Shows Back up for us all.

ctx9
So I am late to the party?
I'm just looking mainly for tree house tv and ytv canada for my kids.
Hopefully this is fixed soon
Hi,

I came across this site while doing some googling, and I'm not familiar with all the rules here, so I hope my post is ok.

I'm looking to see if someone here can direct me to where I might could find a website (or even just someone you know) that would be willing to stream a Global summer show, so that U.S. fans can see it, as it airs a month ahead in Canada?

I was thinking maybe a stream site that allows a small number of viewers to enter a password to stream or something.

Feel free to PM me if you would rather share information that way. It starts this week (slacker me, I know), so let me know asap. Smile

Thanks!
Hi Learningit,

Most of channels are not working specially new channels ......CP24 etc. , please look into it, or I have problem in my box, guide me.
Thanks for such a wonderful script.CAN..........
Learningit is not supporting script.CANChannels anymore, which is why he removed it from his GitHub in the first place. The streams got re-distributed for piracy reasons (hence the reason the majority of the streams don't work anymore) and Learningit didn't condone it.
I'm wishing there were more Canadian channels as well. Is there no interest in it. Surely there's someone out there who has some interest in setting it up. It would catch fire once people know its there.
How do I actually get this installed on Kodi? Sad
Anyone know where I can find cp24? Thanks
re: cp24 stream - Doesn't exist anymore (as far as I know). Same goes for TSN/RDS, Weather Network, CTV News

Keep in mind that we should limit the discussion on this thread to legal streams (i.e. streams that the publishers willingly put them on the web) and scrapped contents like the CBC and TVO add-ons Learningit made.
Podgod also updated and now maintains an add-on for Canada On Demand that also has Global News - these are on-demand aired content, not live.
The addon settings doesn't have the subtitles option.. How do I enable it? I know that many addons have this option. How do I add that to Canada on Demand?? thanks.
(2015-07-20, 21:13)gambitz Wrote: The addon settings doesn't have the subtitles option.. How do I enable it? I know that many addons have this option. How do I add that to Canada on Demand?? thanks.

Only the developer of the add-on can add the option. You'll need to contact the developer
Otherwise, install the subtitle add-on of your choice (OpenSubtitle is preferred), and you can manually enable subtitle for all shows that the subtitle provider supports.
My issue is that the same developer created CBC and Food Network fork with subtitle stream support. I want the old Canada on demand addon to have this subtitle support as well because TVO kids and HGTV CANADA is still working on the old addon but without subtitle stream support. That is what I am asking here to the developer Smile
I guess it then depends on if the developer actually visits this forum anymore.
The add-on has been taken over by Podgod and I am not sure if he visits this forum.

(2015-07-21, 16:27)gambitz Wrote: My issue is that the same developer created CBC and Food Network fork with subtitle stream support. I want the old Canada on demand addon to have this subtitle support as well because TVO kids and HGTV CANADA is still working on the old addon but without subtitle stream support. That is what I am asking here to the developer Smile
Is this where to report down channels in CCloud under the Podgod repo?? the Fight Sports channel went down...
(2015-09-23, 00:17)Arthur_C Wrote: Is this where to report down channels in CCloud under the Podgod repo?? the Fight Sports channel went down...

ccloud is a banned addon, as is the podgod repo, you'll not find help in this forum.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Canada streams and TV shows1