Missing watched status in List view and Flickering
I'm loving the Amber theme so thanks to all involved for the hard work! I am seeing a couple of minor issues with Amber 2.0.11 and Helix 14.0 (Kodibuntu fresh install) on an Intel i3 NUC.

If I am in list view or banner list view and go into a folder where the files have NOT been identified by a scraper then there is no watched/unwatched status displayed and the skin seems to run beyond the screen, e.g the scroll bar is only just visible in the right, the logos showing the encoding types have mostly been pushed off of the bottom of the screen etc. Will add screenshots if required.

I'm also sometimes seeing a lot of 'flicker' when navigating. This comes in various forms. Generally though it's that the screen underneath pops through for a frame or two e.g. when scrolling though a file list I see the lion from the main menu pop through for a moment before the correct info redraws on the top. Sometimes items will actively flicker, like the text at the very top of the screen showing the currently selected item looks it alternates between a frame of a black bar across the top and the frame with the correct info, so you get a much darker flickering version of the text, sometimes when scrolling it seems to get stuck alternating frames of the previously highlighted item and the current one in the list too. Not sure if that's a skin issue or more of a Kodi one though.

Would appreciate any feedback on these and let me know if more info is required, difficult to get a screenshot of the flickering though.
(2015-01-30, 12:50)womatron Wrote: I'm loving the Amber theme so thanks to all involved for the hard work! I am seeing a couple of minor issues with Amber 2.0.11 and Helix 14.0 (Kodibuntu fresh install) on an Intel i3 NUC.

womatron, pretty sure issue is that version of Amber is Not compatible with Kodi 14.0. Update to a Helix version of the skin should fix all of the issues you have seen thus far ( I bet your keyboard is not displaying correctly as well)

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
(2015-01-30, 12:50)womatron Wrote: Would appreciate any feedback on these and let me know if more info is required, difficult to get a screenshot of the flickering though.

To be completely sincere, this is the first time I hear somebody has such an issue. I honestly don't have a clue what might be causing this. Video card drivers? Something went wrong with skin install? Does this happen on your PC as well? Video capture of that issue?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2015-01-30, 12:59)wyrm Wrote: womatron, pretty sure issue is that version of Amber is Not compatible with Kodi 14.0.

Amber 2.0.11 should be latest version, Helix compatible (if I hadn't mess something up).
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

I am using the kodibuntu install on the NUC, I don't use that machine for anything else, the latter bit about the flickering, I'm open to the possibility that it's a NUC issue, there seem to be people with various issues on those machines. However, I just downloaded XBMC for the mac (claims to be 14.1 although I see no post to say 14.1 is out!) and added the skin, I still get the same issue with the watched icons missing and the codec logos off the bottom of the screen.

For files not scraped:
For files scraped (working as expected)

Hope that's of some use?
Had this problem..

My user had no write permission to the share where I keep my media files.
Added correct permission.. Problem solved!
(2015-02-01, 18:23)esp1 Wrote: Had this problem..

My user had no write permission to the share where I keep my media files.
Added correct permission.. Problem solved!

Thanks, but its definitely not permissions. Its only an issue with this skin (Neon works fine for example). And only impacts scraped folders.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing watched status in List view and Flickering0