Win most recent tvh / hts add-on
Hi

I'm running Kodi 14.1 on a Windows 8.1 x64 box. I run tvheadend 2.9.2441 on a Linux x64 server.

Using the default install, timeshift was pretty much broken on my set. On advice from this forum I updated the stock hts plugin to 0.9.8 of the tvh add-on that was renamed to hts.

Since updating I have occasional stuttering of the picture, and still timeshift works only half. (I can pause, but skipping inside the stream usually ends up in a hanging picture, which I can only resolve by changing to a 'live' channel instead of the timeshift stream.)

I read about a newer hts version by opdenkamp merged with adamsutton's tvh. On Github I see that it's now at 2.0.5. I also read about nightlies being available, but I can't seem to find where to get them. I'd rather not compile on my Windows htpc myself.

So, two questions:
A) Can I run those nightlies on a Kodi 14.1 Win8 box? (Or is it Kodi 15 only?)
B) Are pre-compiled nightlies available?

Thanks fellas.
(2015-01-30, 15:06)willemd Wrote: I'm running Kodi 14.1 on a Windows 8.1 x64 box. I run tvheadend 2.9.2441 on a Linux x64 server.
Any reason why you have such an old TVHeadend backend, a lot of us are using v3.9.xxx ?
I suggest you update to any version after October 2014 for timeshift functionality.

Lol, sorry, that's a typo. I run 3.9.2441, which is pretty recent.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
most recent tvh / hts add-on0