WIP Project-UN
Inspred by Hitchers verry! nice work on the fireTV skin, i did some mockups and thuth i shere them here.

I basicly took the colorscheme and think what i could do with it.

here is what it came to:

V1 Database Widget:

brigt:

V2 Submenu:

Regards
I highly enjoy the look of this.
Very interesting. I like the layout.
I like what i`m seeing
Thanks for the feedback!

Did thuth i give it a go and start Skinning the Homescreen.

heres a first preview on how it looks for now. (just pretty basic.)
Hope you like it.

Regards.
(2015-02-01, 21:09)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: Thanks for the feedback!

Did thuth i give it a go and start Skinning the Homescreen.

heres a first preview on how it looks for now. (just pretty basic.)
Hope you like it.

Regards.

Beautiful!
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Thanx!
New additional Theme:

EDIT:

V2 (with widgetTitle Bars) to match the default Theme style

Another skin making me wish I had a time machine....Thanks ..Looking forward to the release of this skin...Great work...Big Grin
Some small Design chanches

Looking good! Go for it Smile

P.S.: In my opinion forcnow, just try not have the titles cuted! Like "Docum..." and "tv sho...".
Thanks for the Feedback.
Was wondering what others think about the design chanche.

Did rearange and resice the widgets a bit (once more!)

(2015-05-01, 01:46)calhaus Wrote: P.S.: In my opinion forcnow, just try not have the titles cuted! Like "Docum..." and "tv sho...".
Jer, have to finde a Solution there.
I like the approach!
But in my opinion it looks a bit cluttered. So here is what I think could make it better:

With this many posters and addons you should keep the rest of the interface as minimalistic as possible.
For example get rid of the rss feed (i know it is optional but i never got the point of having it anyway).
You removed the backgrounds for the titles which was a really good choice. You should also remove the backgrounds for the search, favorites and power button as well as the grey background for the menu bar.
The date in the upper right is too small. For most people it wouldn't be readable from the couch and compared to the size of the time and weather it looks a bit odd. Maybe you could reduce the size of the whole bar just a little bit but therefore make it all the same text size.
For the menubar, you could maybe make it scrollable or use icons to solve the problem of the shortened titles. Also consider to remove the submenu and only make it visible by pressing "up" while selecting a category for example. To make it more intuitive you could then place the submenu above the menubar.
And maybe try to reduce the size of every item (except for textstrings of course) by maybe 5%. That way there would be more space in between items which makes it easier for the brain to structure the content.
Thanks for your feedback

-rss feed will stay but as you mention its possible to disable it.

- have to think about removing the BG for search, shutdown and so on, but got your Point.

- The date is the same sice as used in Confluence (and in case of Fontsice a exeption in this skin.)
could think of an option/Setting to disable the date. (ist already possible to disable the clock+date and/or the weather breadcrumbs.

-Menubar: It is already scrolable on focus, but your righ it's not optimal at this point. diferent fontsice, less items, using Condensed Font and so on could be solutions.

-Submenu: Its already possible to hide the submenu if its not on focus (You have to push down instead of your suggested up.)

(2015-05-02, 16:13)Doc.Ex Wrote: With this many posters and addons you should keep the rest of the interface as minimalistic as possible.
For example get rid of the rss feed (i know it is optional but i never got the point of having it anyway).
You removed the backgrounds for the titles which was a really good choice. You should also remove the backgrounds for the search, favorites and power button as well as the grey background for the menu bar.
The date in the upper right is too small. For most people it wouldn't be readable from the couch and compared to the size of the time and weather it looks a bit odd. Maybe you could reduce the size of the whole bar just a little bit but therefore make it all the same text size.
For the menubar, you could maybe make it scrollable or use icons to solve the problem of the shortened titles. Also consider to remove the submenu and only make it visible by pressing "up" while selecting a category for example. To make it more intuitive you could then place the submenu above the menubar.
And maybe try to reduce the size of every item (except for textstrings of course) by maybe 5%. That way there would be more space in between items which makes it easier for the brain to structure the content.

if i read ur reply, something like this jumps in my mind:

watch gallery

WinkBig GrinWink
This looks great!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Project-UN0