How do I download trailers only?
Thanks for volunteering fast help, guys. I really appreciate it.

(2015-02-01, 14:13)DanCooper Wrote: You need two things to get the menu activated:
- select a file name or trailer default in Settings -> Movies -> Files and Sources -> File Naming
- activate global trailer scraping in Settings -> Movies -> Scrapers-Trailers -> Enable Trailer Support

Thanks for the concise answer! This is exactly the kind of help I was looking for, being completely overwhelmed by all the options. Unfortunately, after verifying the two things were setup, my options were still greyed out.

For file name or trailer in Settings -> Movies -> Files and Sources -> File Naming, I only see two options: -trailer and [trailer]. -trailer is the format that I currently use (Plex picks these up), and as far as I can tell one or the other must always be selected (radio buttons).

For the global trailer scraping setting, I have trailer support enabled.

Do I have to have one or more of the nfo scrapers setup to be able to download trailers? I assumed that I could just match & go for trailers only.

I'm not sure what to try next - should I try to reset all my settings to default again in case I disabled something upon which trailers depend?

Thanks,
Addler

Messages In This Thread
How do I download trailers only? - by Addler - 2015-02-01, 04:48
RE: How do I download trailers only? - by Addler - 2015-02-01, 18:08
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I download trailers only?1