Current TV Episodes
Is there a way at all to have a widget that shows the In-Progress TV Episodes? The one for movies works great. I see one for RECOMMENDED, which only shows the next show in the series. I want one for what I am watching, in case I accidentally exit.

Any ideas?

Using Aeon Nox 4. Gotham. OpenElec.
nobody?
This doesn't exist? It does and nobody is saying?
(2015-02-07, 15:44)McButton Wrote: This doesn't exist? It does and nobody is saying?

Hi there, you pretty much answered your question yourself. Just choose recommended! If you stop an episode before it ended you can resume it right from the widget.
Hope I could help...
There's a resume widget? I can click resume if I navigate all the way back to it and click resume... this seems like it should be easy. In progress movies works....
(2015-02-10, 03:47)McButton Wrote: There's a resume widget? I can click resume if I navigate all the way back to it and click resume... this seems like it should be easy. In progress movies works....

No, there's no resume widget for tv shows. I thought it must be implemented into the recommended widget but I just had a look and resume doesn't show up so I think atm there no way to resume an episode by widget unfortunately for you...
The recommended widget will show the episode you are watching, then stopped. When you open that episode from the widget again, you have an option to start from beginning or resume

YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2015-02-10, 16:56)bobrap Wrote: The recommended widget will show the episode you are watching, then stopped. When you open that episode from the widget again, you have an option to start from beginning or resume

Oh then I was right in my first post lol
I tried to make a screenshot like you did but the resume option didn't show so I thought I was wrong...
Now I'm curious why it's not working on my system Tongue but on the other hand I don't really need it to be honest
Yesssss. Thanks guys. I'll try this now. Much helpful.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nah. No good. If I start watching s02e01, and haven't marked anything before it watched, I am RECOMMENDED to watch S01E01.

If I start watching S01E01, and stop, the widget will only resume from the recommended episode. I want everything that I am currently watching and stopped, to be able to be resumed (just like movies). Some TV show episodes can be 2hrs long! ...some of my home videos are like 5hrs long. This seems like an easy fix somehow. Kodi obviously caches the data somewhere. If I go back to an episode I watched weeks ago, the resume button is there. Why isn't there an easy widget...or a shortcut...or something?
What version of Kodi are you running? My system is doing exactly what you want. Every episode I start watching, up to the amount allowed in the widget, shows a resume option.
Gotham with aeon nox 4. For movies, the widget shows all current movieswith resume points. I can also navigate to the page that lists then all. For TV, I have to navigate to each file to resume our rely on the RECOMMENDED widget to only let me resume the recommended episode...which is not what I want. I don't want recommendations. I want what I picked to resume. =(

If I start episode 8, recommend is #1 if I don't have it marked as watched. If I'm current in a series, and 8 is current, that will show and resume fine. I don't NEED that function, however.
Sorry, works fine for me in Helix.
....is it under recommended or in-progress? I have no in-progress widget except movies. I call shenanigans. =(
TV=recommended, Movies=in progress
Dang. My sweet mini needs will never be met!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Current TV Episodes2