Current TV Episodes
I'll just try one more....
Where/what page are the TV IN PROGRESS store? It has to be somewhere. Kodi obviously caches it. Movies have a whole IN PROGRESS page. If we can just update the widgets to link to that, we'd be golden. Ideas? I know I'm not the only one that wants this to happen. Some TV shows are as long as movies, and I'd like an easy resume rather than digging for it. Recommended is not the same.
I'll just try one more....
Using recommended, if I start watching the latest episode of The Blacklist and stop half way through, start to watch The 100 and stop half way through, the recommended widget will show those shows and give me to option to continue watching where I left off. If that's not what you're looking for...don't know.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Nah. It's close, but not quite there.

If I start watching anything, it will recommend what I haven't watched. I can resume what I'm watching, but it will just nonstop recommend episodes from all 140 shows I have. I want to only go back to what I'm currently watching. I don't want recommendations for anything ever. There is just a nonsense list of episode #1 for a bunch of series I don't want to watch.

I'll mess with stuff. See if I can see how the movie progress could be transferred to tv. It seems an easy fix. Just have to figure a script for it. I'm just amazed it's not there now.
(2015-03-02, 05:46)McButton Wrote: Nah. It's close, but not quite there.

If I start watching anything, it will recommend what I haven't watched. I can resume what I'm watching, but it will just nonstop recommend episodes from all 140 shows I have. I want to only go back to what I'm currently watching. I don't want recommendations for anything ever. There is just a nonsense list of episode #1 for a bunch of series I don't want to watch.

I'll mess with stuff. See if I can see how the movie progress could be transferred to tv. It seems an easy fix. Just have to figure a script for it. I'm just amazed it's not there now.

I have not tested this, but... wouldn't a smartplaylist with a rule of episodes in progress <true> and using that as the widget provide what your looking for? Not sure since I don't use any nox 4 variants but I can do this in my current setup.
I've never used a smart playlist. Sounds valid. I'll try and respond this week with results. Thanks!
Smart Playlist it is. Thanks much!
(2015-02-11, 01:36)McButton Wrote: Yesssss. Thanks guys. I'll try this now. Much helpful.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nah. No good. If I start watching s02e01, and haven't marked anything before it watched, I am RECOMMENDED to watch S01E01.

If I start watching S01E01, and stop, the widget will only resume from the recommended episode. I want everything that I am currently watching and stopped, to be able to be resumed (just like movies). Some TV show episodes can be 2hrs long! ...some of my home videos are like 5hrs long. This seems like an easy fix somehow. Kodi obviously caches the data somewhere. If I go back to an episode I watched weeks ago, the resume button is there. Why isn't there an easy widget...or a shortcut...or something?

Try my addon, LazyTV.

It can present a list of the "next to watch" episode for each TV show. It is designed so that if you have watched S02E01 it will show S02E02, even if you haven't watched any episodes in season 1.

Also, if you have stopped your show part way through, when you go back into LazyTV, it will still be in the list and it will resume from that point.
+1

(2015-03-24, 05:21)Karnagious Wrote: Try my addon, LazyTV.

It can present a list of the "next to watch" episode for each TV show. It is designed so that if you have watched S02E01 it will show S02E02, even if you haven't watched any episodes in season 1.

Also, if you have stopped your show part way through, when you go back into LazyTV, it will still be in the list and it will resume from that point.

Gotta say, that your add-on is the SH!T'S (awesomeness) "Karnagious", I use it almost religiously and is my default for playing any TV episode, highly recommend the thread OP utilize this. Even warns you that you have missed an episode, if you accidentally watch an incorrect one in series.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Current TV Episodes2