3d movies
I forgot how to do this.

I want to be able to visibly see if a movie is in 3d or just normal bluray in my library
How do i do this again?
.3DBD in the file/folder name
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

thats all? It can be in the folder name?
Can it be in parent folder name?
\3d movies.3dbd\Gravity\gravity.iso

It must be exact ".3dbd"? or is ".3d" enough? or "3d"?
Actually, I believe it now has to include a 3D tag as well as a format tag. Example-
Iron Man (2008).3D.sbs.mkv
The tags are not case sensitive. I know that period and space are both valid separators and probably others. sbs and tab are valid formats by default. More info
You can add more formats in advancedsettings.xml if you wish. If the movies are MKV, file tags are not required. Kodi can read the video stereo mode header in the metadata as long as you have it set properly.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
mm but mine arent sbs or tab
is that really needed?
Samu-rai?
In MQ5, if you just want a 3D case to show, then you only need to add the .3DBD tag to your files (not sure if it can be just a parent folder, but quite possibly)

See below taken from this thread. The same applies to MQ5:

Quote:4. How do I get that skin show me Media Cases ?
A: Ace use the 'tags' on the file name or folder to determine the type of case as follows:

bluray - blu-ray - bdrip (without 3d or 3dbd tag) = Bluray box
bluray - blu-ray - bdrip + 3d or 3dbd = 3D box
3d - 3dbd = 3D box
web = Web box
hdtv = HDTV box
dvd - .iso (without bluray or any other tag) - .ifo = dvd box
All others contents = default box + codec

A example for the bluray case:
filename = moviename.bluray.mkv

I think wgstarks is right also, but he is talking about Kodi picking up the correct 3D format rather than the skin.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Cool
will try thx
(2015-02-02, 19:54)Samu-rai Wrote: I think wgstarks is right also, but he is talking about Kodi picking up the correct 3D format rather than the skin.
Yes. Sorry. I wasn't very clear. This would be needed if you are playing the 3d video within Kodi, but if they're in some other format then Kodi won't support them anyway.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2015-02-02, 19:54)Samu-rai Wrote: In MQ5, if you just want a 3D case to show, then you only need to add the .3DBD tag to your files (not sure if it can be just a parent folder, but quite possibly)

See below taken from this thread. The same applies to MQ5:

Quote:4. How do I get that skin show me Media Cases ?
A: Ace use the 'tags' on the file name or folder to determine the type of case as follows:

bluray - blu-ray - bdrip (without 3d or 3dbd tag) = Bluray box
bluray - blu-ray - bdrip + 3d or 3dbd = 3D box
3d - 3dbd = 3D box
web = Web box
hdtv = HDTV box
dvd - .iso (without bluray or any other tag) - .ifo = dvd box
All others contents = default box + codec

A example for the bluray case:
filename = moviename.bluray.mkv

I think wgstarks is right also, but he is talking about Kodi picking up the correct 3D format rather than the skin.

I have an iso file named Oceans.Eleven.bluray.iso which is blu ray. I try to create a blu ray media case with no success. it always create a default box + codec. If I remove bluray it creates a DVD case and when 3d it creates a 3d case no bluray. Any thoughts??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3d movies0