Req support for <displayseason> & <displayepisode>
There are certain tv show specials that I'd like to have "integrated" into another season (not Season 0!).
eg the Mushishi special S00E01 (Sun-Eating Shade) should be displayed as last episode of season 1.

This can be achieved by adding this to the NFO:
<displayseason>1</displayseason>
<displayepisode>27</displayepisode>

Would be nice if you could add this as an option in the edit tv show episode dialogue.

Even better if this would be done automatically by scraping "Airs After Season" and "Airs Before"
as long as I can ignore this fields inside tmm (gui sorting, parsing etc.) I can think about it..
introducing the dvd order was a hell - I won't add one more order as deep inside tmm as the dvd order..

scraping, displaying in the editor and writing to the nfo will be the only thing I'll do Smile
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
So... I guess I shouldn't have too much hope for my feature request "DVD order / aired order - going one step further" Wink
(2015-02-07, 21:43)mlaggner Wrote: as long as I can ignore this fields inside tmm (gui sorting, parsing etc.) I can think about it..
introducing the dvd order was a hell - I won't add one more order as deep inside tmm as the dvd order..

scraping, displaying in the editor and writing to the nfo will be the only thing I'll do Smile

That would more than enough! +1 by me Big Grin
The Displayorder is then interpreted by Kodi!
I've added this to our ideas list;
but you completely rely on the TVDB, which is not the only source for TV Show metadata..
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Thumbs Up 
I think this is ok!

Thank you! Smile
hey, any information about this?
not yet - I am very busy with my RL atm, tmm has to wait a few more weeks..
Sorry to bother you, any chance that we get the feature soon?

Thank you
just implemented the base work for this in the upcoming version 2.7
displayseason & displayepisode is now maintainable and will be extracted/imported to/from NFO

unfortunately the logic to pre-fill it from the scraper would be too complex to handle.. you have to maintain it yourself if you want to use it Smile
Great news!
To maintain it by myself is ok.
On this way it is a lot easier then to edit the nfo files with notepad Big Grin

Thank you
Excuse me
what it means as "-1"?
<displayseason>-1</displayseason>
<displayepisode>-1</displayepisode>
-1 means that there is no season/episode assigned

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
support for <displayseason> & <displayepisode>1