• 194(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
The fanart multi background isnt that big. I have a FireTV also, and still have about 3 gigs free on it. If you're that close to being out of space, its not a small weather addon thats your issue.
Hi Jurialmonkey,

I asked this question a while back but it wasn't answered. I lost the ability in all screens to change the sorting and screen layout. I just updated to the latest on git but still can't find out how to access the previously available view settings screen.

I used to access it by going to top of page and clicking up and then I could change the layout.

Not anymore and I am stuck with current sorting as well. I would really love some help from anyone on this.

Thanks in advance

Btw this is the best skin out there

Sent from my XT1254
@skarragallagher - Do you have Kiosk Mode enabled? Because kiosk mode is designed to prevent changing of views/sorting.
Skin Settings > Extras > kiosk mode (disable it).
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
I am officially retarded... Thanks Jurialmonkey... I had figured this out by installing a fresh copy of your skin and Kodi on a separate PC then I saw your comment...Lmao. My kids must have gotten the remote and pushed buttons.

Sent from my XT1254
Love the skin! Currently making a few tweaks for my preference, how do I remove the full screen dark overlay on the vertical home menu as I have made an overlay which fades from left to right so I can see the backgrounds clearer. Having looked in the includeshome.xml briefly I can't seem to locate which line refers to this. I currently use the dark colour theme as clearlogos tend not to be very clear on the white theme, I'm on krypton and thanks for a reply you gave me In the plus mod forum a few weeks back regarding the big icons/poster view, do you have any idea how I could implement backgrounds for different submenu items as seen in other skins? I'm learning as I go and have manage to make some decent modifications to this already amazing skin (mainly textures and layout) any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks
Any way to force moviesets plots to refresh ? I don't know what i've done, but now i get moviesets plots, which didn't even appear before, i didn't even know that was possible. I've just restored a save, as usual when i need to. But "annoying" thing is that plots are now in english even if french is available on tmdb.
Or maybe i can just disable moviesets plot ?
@jurialmunkey any plans to fix the below?

(2017-02-18, 17:54)Talguy Wrote: @jurialmunkey 2 comments that I noticed

1) I like using the Skin's color skin of dark with light dialogs. When ever I switch to another skin (e.g. Eminence 2 still figure out if I like it. Really missed ver 1.0) and then switch back to Artic Zepjyr it defaults back to the skin default color scheme (i think Light with Dark Dialogs). How can it remember that I was set to dark with light dialogs?

2) I also like using the Next Aired addon and the skin you came up with it. However I noticed some bugs in it. When launching the addon I noticed that all the days are offset one column to the right so that the leftmost Column is empty and then the next column to the right is the "Today column (i.e. it only displays 4 days worth of show dates instead of 5 on the display at one time). When I scroll to the right to get to the get to the last day displayed the screen quickly scrolls display nothing. If I then scroll back one to the left it'll display the last two days where the 2 to last day is selected instead of the last day. Is there anyway you could fix this?

Thanks, Still loving this skin BTW.
@Talguy -- Nothing can be done about the first point, theme settings are handled by kodi. I'll try have a look at nextaired sometime in the next week.
Hey guys I'm really new to Kodi and am using it is a Plex front end via PlexKodiConnect.
I have spent a few days testing out addons and skins but now have my ideal setup planned out.
Having got that far I decided to totally reinstall Kodi (LibreELEC) and have turned on what I thought were the same options in Arctic Zephyr. However I was seeing a ClearArt image (I'm only guessing that's what they're called) when bringing up the navigation and info bar on my TV shows. (Bottom right above the clock.) I have as far as I'm aware turned on the clearart options that I see and the clear art logo? appears when browsing through my T.V Show library
Anyways I'm wondering how I get the missing clearart image back on the playback screen.

Hope this makes sense. .
(2017-04-14, 02:44)Hitsville Wrote: Hey guys I'm really new to Kodi and am using it is a Plex front end via PlexKodiConnect.
I have spent a few days testing out addons and skins but now have my ideal setup planned out.
Having got that far I decided to totally reinstall Kodi (LibreELEC) and have turned on what I thought were the same options in Arctic Zephyr. However I was seeing a ClearArt image (I'm only guessing that's what they're called) when bringing up the navigation and info bar on my TV shows. (Bottom right above the clock.) I have as far as I'm aware turned on the clearart options that I see and the clear art logo? appears when browsing through my T.V Show library
Anyways I'm wondering how I get the missing clearart image back on the playback screen.

Hope this makes sense. .

Hey Hitsville, nice to see you here too Wink

Having a little trouble understanding exactly what you're referring to, but could you mean the homescreen widgets? At least I think that is what you might mean. You can set those up manually for each homescreen shortcut in the skin settings.
(2017-04-14, 02:44)Hitsville Wrote: Hey guys I'm really new to Kodi and am using it is a Plex front end via PlexKodiConnect.

Hope this makes sense. .

Skin Setttings > Video / Music OSD > Show clearart with video information
You might have to scroll down to see the option.

Clearart is different from Clearlogo (which is displayed in the library at the top of the screen), so make sure you also have clearart downloaded by using artwork downloader (press info on movie in library - scroll through the buttons to the right, artwork downloader is the last one.).
Wink 
(2017-04-14, 06:14)jurialmunkey Wrote: Skin Setttings > Video / Music OSD > Show clearart with video information
You might have to scroll down to see the option.

Clearart is different from Clearlogo (which is displayed in the library at the top of the screen), so make sure you also have clearart downloaded by using artwork downloader (press info on movie in library - scroll through the buttons to the right, artwork downloader is the last one.).

Ah sweet. Totally missed it on reinstall. I probably didn't scroll down.. Thanks Big Grin

@only1hammy thanks for trying to help mate but jurialmonkey covered it and I have my clearart back,
When the possibility of installing the skin in Kodi 18 ( Leia) ?
(2017-04-15, 19:02)valvator Wrote: When the possibility of installing the skin in Kodi 18 ( Leia) ?
There is no 18. It is in development. Most skin devs wait until later in the development cycle so skinning changes in the development process don't mean they waste their time doing things twice.

Of course I'm not speaking for jurialmonkey here, just pointing out the reality of using code early in the dev cycle.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-04-16, 08:35)nickr Wrote:
(2017-04-15, 19:02)valvator Wrote: When the possibility of installing the skin in Kodi 18 ( Leia) ?
There is no 18. It is in development. Most skin devs wait until later in the development cycle so skinning changes in the development process don't mean they waste their time doing things twice.

Of course I'm not speaking for jurialmonkey here, just pointing out the reality of using code early in the dev cycle.

This.

I usually wait until a release candidate is announced to start working on the changes so that it will be ready for the stable release. That way I only have to work on one version of the skin at a time (i.e. the most recent one).
  • 194(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37