• 196(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
Is it possible to hide watched items in the home screen widgets?
(2017-04-25, 22:03)reggierat Wrote: Is it possible to hide watched items in the home screen widgets?

That's not related to the skin so much - you'll need to create a custom smart playlist to display only unwatched items and then set that playlist as the content for the home screen widget.
(2017-04-20, 15:03)Zpower Wrote: Hello,

Where's i setting the update libreelec channel on this skin?
I don't see one also, but since i need it only to update LE, i switch to default skin and revert back after update
(2017-04-28, 08:57)maeda Wrote:
(2017-04-20, 15:03)Zpower Wrote: Hello,

Where's i setting the update libreelec channel on this skin?
I don't see one also, but since i need it only to update LE, i switch to default skin and revert back after update

Add-ons > Programs > LibreELEC Configuration.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-04-28, 10:35)jurialmunkey Wrote: Add-ons > Programs > LibreELEC Configuration.
ah, thank you Smile
This may have been answered previously, but how exactly do I enable the backgrounds inside of nodes (Movies, TV Shows, etc..)? They show on the main menu, but inside of say Movies, for example, they don't show while scrolling through the list of movies. What am I missing?
(2017-04-30, 21:40)sciascia88 Wrote: This may have been answered previously, but how exactly do I enable the backgrounds inside of nodes (Movies, TV Shows, etc..)? They show on the main menu, but inside of say Movies, for example, they don't show while scrolling through the list of movies. What am I missing?

AFAIK should just be Skin settings->Background->Show fanart.
Weird. After a reboot it started working. Go figure.
I have a folder I download podcasts, lectures, etc. to and I made a home menu shortcut, works great but these are not in library just files that I listen, then delete when done (these are downloads off of YT, vimeo, etc.). Is it possible to make a widget for any files in this folder which are in progress (have a resume point)?
Hi!

How can I enable the Misc Options during a video playback in Youtube using Arctic: Zephyr?

watch gallery

thanks!
Andrea
Here's how my modded Wall-view currently looks:

So far so good. But what i want it to look is something like this:

Still 6x3 but with more space between the posters. And i didn't find a value inside View_55_Wall.xml to achieve this. I know how to make the posters smaller but haven't found a way to increase the distance between them.

Can someone please take a look at my View_55_Wall.xml and tell me where to edit properly? Thanks!
(2017-05-06, 15:51)bigbadrabbit Wrote: Can someone please take a look at my View_55_Wall.xml and tell me where to edit properly? Thanks!

Under <include name="View_55_Wall_Info"> you can edit <control type="image"> for that layout, so I assume it's the same for the other layouts in their respective sections of that xml. I changed those four values to 0 to get the edge-to-edge effect I was looking for.
(2017-05-06, 19:48)only1hammy Wrote: Under <include name="View_55_Wall_Info"> you can edit <control type="image"> for that layout, so I assume it's the same for the other layouts in their respective sections of that xml. I changed those four values to 0 to get the edge-to-edge effect I was looking for.

Thanks. Already did that but it only crops the posters on all sides and when i decrease the size of the posters itself they are still cropped plus shift to the left:
@bigbadrabbit -- Use a focus/unfocus zoom animation for your focusedlayout poster image. Something like this:
Code:
<animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="120"  time="350" tween="sine" easing="out" center="auto">Focus</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="120" end="100"  time="250" tween="sine" easing="out" center="auto">UnFocus</animation>
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-05-07, 11:04)bigbadrabbit Wrote:
(2017-05-06, 19:48)only1hammy Wrote: Under <include name="View_55_Wall_Info"> you can edit <control type="image"> for that layout, so I assume it's the same for the other layouts in their respective sections of that xml. I changed those four values to 0 to get the edge-to-edge effect I was looking for.

Thanks. Already did that but it only crops the posters on all sides and when i decrease the size of the posters itself they are still cropped plus shift to the left:
Hmm seems you're right. Here's my .xml, maybe you can work out what I did as I was pretty much just mashing numbers Big Grin

View_55_Wall.xml

• 196(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37