• 208(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
(2018-01-18, 02:57)l33twannabe Wrote: What a beautiful skin ! One of the best if not the best.

I have one question tho. Next to some movies/tv shows there's a blue star. No idea why it's there and what it means. Tried to mark those movies as watched/not watched and added/removed from favourites, but nothing happened. The star is still there. Any help with this will be much appreciated ! Thanks.
Ok, I've just found an answer to my question - the blue star shows up for recently added movies/tv shows. Is there any way to turn it off ? Will it go away after some time ? The thing is, my whole library was created yesterday and all movies/tv shows were added "recently", so that blue star is kind of confusing.

Also, I've noticed that additional info for movie (sd/hd, codecs, time etc.) is showing only after the movie is played. Is there a way to scan (or something) all those files so the info shows up before the movie is played ?

Thanks !
(2018-01-18, 09:51)tjsuominen Wrote: Hi!

I'm currently running OE 6.0.3 with Arctic: Zephyr Skin. I am planning to switch to LibreElec 8.0.x with Kodi Krypton 17.6.

The question is: when I switch (update) to LE with later Kodi release, does my Arctic: Zephyr Skin also auto-update?

Much appreciated Nerd !

//timo
 Anyone? Wink

Or should I switch to default skin in OE first > update to LE > wait for Arctic skin to update > switch back to Arctic skin in LE...?

//Timo

I'm currently running OE 6.0.3 with Arctic: Zephyr Skin. I am planning to switch to LibreElec 8.0.x with Kodi Krypton 17.6.

The question is: when I switch (update) to LE with later Kodi release, does my Arctic: Zephyr Skin also auto-update?

Much appreciated Nerd !

//timo

Will you be using the libreelec update file method? (Using the libreelec update file within openelec in order to migrate, as per here: https://libreelec.tv/downloads/)? If so none of your settings or skin should change. I did it recently and it only took a few minutes and went totally smoothly. Other than the logo on boot everything was exactly the same
(2018-01-22, 15:38)bigwillch Wrote:

Much appreciated Nerd !

//timo

Will you be using the libreelec update file method? (Using the libreelec update file within openelec in order to migrate, as per here: https://libreelec.tv/downloads/)? If so none of your settings or skin should change. I did it recently and it only took a few minutes and went totally smoothly. Other than the logo on boot everything was exactly the same 

Yes, my plan is just to put the correct LE .tar file to the OpenElec update folder > reboot. Great to hear if that really works from 6.0.3 > latest official LE 8.x.

Additional question: so Arctic: Zephyr is officially supported in LE repositories for Kodi 17.6? Smile

Appreciated.

//timo
hi, would it be possible to have a toggle switch and have this skin set to 21:9 c.i.h (consent image height) and 16:9 like the scopenox skin. for people with older projectors with no electronic masking to cover the over spill. to have all the menus inside the 21:9 aspect ratio on a 16:9 screen.
thank you.
Long time user of Kodi & Arctic Zephyr.  Have recently moved to the Minix NEO U9-H boxes running Kodi on an Android platform for the first time.  Just installed SPMC 16.7-03 (flavor of Kodi) to re-enable AMCodec Acceleration.  Can't seem to find/install Arctic Zephyr on this build?  Any thoughts on how to get it on SPMC 16.7?  Arctic Zephyr is the only "wife approved" Kodi skin I've ever found.

Best-

Darren
(2018-02-05, 22:18)darrenkdean Wrote: Long time user of Kodi & Arctic Zephyr.  Have recently moved to the Minix NEO U9-H boxes running Kodi on an Android platform for the first time.  Just installed SPMC 16.7-03 (flavor of Kodi) to re-enable AMCodec Acceleration.  Can't seem to find/install Arctic Zephyr on this build?  Any thoughts on how to get it on SPMC 16.7?  Arctic Zephyr is the only "wife approved" Kodi skin I've ever found.

Best-

Darren
AZ is Krypton only and I think SPMC is Jarvis, so no go
You can install AZ on Jarvis using this .zip Wink

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...Jarvis.zip
Kodi 18.1 running on
- Nvidia Shield 2017
- Beelink GT1 Ultimate (S912 / 3Gb RAM) @ CoreELEC 9.0.1
- Mini M8S II (S905X / 2 Gb RAM) @ CoreELEC 9.0.1
@jurialmunkey 

Thanks for this great skin have been using it now for a while and love its elegant and simple interface.

I use the hubs a lot and think they are a brilliant idea. whoever i think the widget that we can currently add to them is a bit limited and a slight waste of time. i know your not actively working on this skin anymore but maybe you would consider adding a new widget to the hubs. i have put something together in Photoshop as i'm not much of a coder but think it fits in with the rest of the skin. would love to know you thought on this? 

cheers
Is there a way to turn off the IMDB ratings for movies and tv shows? Very annoying
@jurialmunkey I'm getting a crash on loading up causing a reboot most of the time. Any ideas?

Odroid C2 running LibreELEC 8.2.3 (fresh install).

Logfile: https://pastebin.com/BUccRB4i
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
Hi @jurialmunkey

Love the Actic Zephyr skin..... tried a lot of other skins, but keep coming back to this one.....

I only have one problem. I would love to use the skin in Dark mode, but I can't get it to work? When I select Dark mode the skin blinks for a second and just stays the same?
Tongue 
(2018-03-02, 12:05)SkywalkerPD Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey

Love the Actic Zephyr skin..... tried a lot of other skins, but keep coming back to this one.....

I only have one problem. I would love to use the skin in Dark mode, but I can't get it to work? When I select Dark mode the skin blinks for a second and just stays the same?
Never mind.... found it.....
I went to 64 bit... looks better on 4k tv, but my favorite skin isn't an option. Any time frame when it will be available?
Hi there,

did anyone manage to get this skin working on Kodi 18 Leia? I did install it, but there is a few bugs. Unfortunately I don't know how to fix them.
Would be sad to wait until RC of Kodi 18 until this skin gets available.
  • 208(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37