• 214(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
(2017-04-07, 12:08)notinmyname Wrote:
(2017-04-06, 20:07)baruchin Wrote: Long time user here, using latest stable release from Kodi repo. Maybe this is dumb, but is weather widget only available on vertical mode? I'm not able to use it on horizontal mode. Am I doing something wrong?
yes, you can.

1. enable a weather addon (example OpenWeatherMap)
2. into settings > skin > background: Set weather fanart (weather fan art Multi)
3. create a new item in the Home menu: in the top row (choose item for menu) select common > weather; in the widget row now you should be able to select the weather fanart widget

watch gallery

in classic mode I get weather widget with default icons, but when I select vertical mode i cannot see weather icons in weather widget anymore. is this a known bug or am i doing something wrong?

tia
Steps mentioned are the exact steps I've taken, I've done this multiple times before when running Arctic: Zepher and any other skin created by jurialmunkey.  This normally works but at the moment its not working in the skin we're discussing.   I just assume there some changes needed to bring it all together.

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I'm using this great skin, but what I'm missing is a "mark watched" possibility in one of the context menus. Is there a possibility to manually mark / unmark it?

I replaced my LibreElec running KODI by one running on Windows and read in all my films new. Also I don't have DVDs as files, but only with notification, where they are stored in the rack. At least them I cannot just start, forward till the end of the movie and they are automatically marked.

Thanks and kind regards,

Karlo
Hello,

as far as I know, I was able to do that. Just let the "enter" key pressed to have another menu, in which I can switch between "watched, not watched" (even if it's "in process"): what will that do for you ?

Other way : did you try the W shortcut when you're in a list, on the movie you want to mark ? It does the same switch between watched/not watched.
Would it be easy to add a feature to this skin that would help a lot when using media stubs?

I have been integrating dvd/blu-ray physical disks into the Kodi database using Media Stubs. As per Kodi guidelines these are a .disk file with a custom message in them with the disk number.

Sample title.disk file:
<discstub>
  <title>BLU-RAY #306</title>
  <message></message>
</discstub>

When scrolling though the database in Arctic: Zephyr, the info down the bottom of the screen just says 'SD' for these entries. I think it would be a great feature if it could show the custom message text as this would allow the disk number to be displayed as you scroll through.

Unfortunately Kodi has a bug (for 5 years or more) that the message popup won't display unless you have an optical drive attached. (It just displays a message saying  you need an optical drive attached instead). I actually want to be able to see the disk number and put this disk in my separate blu-ray player to watch it. (Presently I have to have an external optical drive plugged into my Kodi box just so the message with the disk number will pop up)

This would add a very useful feature to an already great skin, making it even more versatile and perhaps unique.  This means users would not need to maintain a separate database for physical disks. Surely there are plenty of people around that still have such collections?
Hello Sinisan,

thanks for your response. I'm using the Logitech Harmony Ultimate, so I have no "Enter" or "W" shortcut. Nevertheless I'll connect a keyboard to the skin, try your hint and if it works, I'll check how to assign the "Enter" key or the shortcut to my Logitech.

Thanks and kind regards,

Karlo
hello, thanks for this great skin. i've tried to install on leia rc5 android and it pops the error

the dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 could not be satisfied

i've amended the addon.xml file so it looks 5.14.0 and installed without any problems.

just to let you know.
Tnx for the info. Works for me too. I tried switching to Aura but this one is just... Better, I guess. Smile
fix skin from AlexELEC
https://dropmefiles.com/BPMQB
(2019-01-17, 16:35)modslife Wrote: hello, thanks for this great skin. i've tried to install on leia rc5 android and it pops the error

the dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 could not be satisfied

i've amended the addon.xml file so it looks 5.14.0 and installed without any problems.

just to let you know.
 LibreElec update to RC5 on Pi killed the skin too.
[WIP] - Arctic:Zephyr 2
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=339791
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
hi,

thanks for great skin, i’ve been using it for couple of years already. however i just hit the wall with figuring out how to sort widget with trakt list. can someone advise if there is away to change the order of fanarts?

i tried to change view in list folder in addon, and also changed order of list on trakt website. nothing works and last added movies are being at the end of widget.

thanks for help.
I Can use this skin with Kodi 18 Leia?
Quote:(2017-04-07, 11:08)notinmyname Wrote: yes, you can.

1. enable a weather addon (example OpenWeatherMap)
2. into settings > skin > background: Set weather fanart (weather fan art Multi)
3. create a new item in the Home menu: in the top row (choose item for menu) select common > weather; in the widget row now you should be able to select the weather fanart widget

I followed exactly what is written, and nothing to do : the "Weather" entry shows nothing, no widget appears. If I press the enter key, I have the weather page, but no widget until I do something.

Could you tell me why we have to choose "skin > Background" with "weather fan art multi", which are backgrounds, to enable or not the widget ? I don't understand, but I've made it anyway.

If someone can help me, it will be nice Smile
Hi all,

is it possible to have colored icon for movies characteristic ("HD Ready", "Dolby"...) as for Aura ? I'm talking about IMDB or so, but technical informations we already have with A:Z.

https://i.imgur.com/UCjBVys.png

Thank you Smile
  • 214(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37