• 3(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
simply amazing!
Thanks Guys!

(2015-02-06, 00:38)mark2112 Wrote: Hi Jurial, will you incorporate phil65's extended info script, specifically to actor information? Movie info looks awesome. One suggestion, I think it would be better to focus on play on entry to video info. WAF factor.

Yeah definitely have plans for the amazing extended info script. Want to get all the other basic dialogs and views done first, but definitely want to support extendedinfo, next aired and lyrics.

Good point on the Play/Cast button thing. I was actually looking at that this morning thinking I need to switch them around! Smile
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Music Vis / OSD

^Nice.
Woo hoo Arctic Zephyr. The Zephyr was one of the first cars I ever drove.

Jurial is the mpaa rating in info dialogs represented as text or is that a flag? and will your skin support Australian classification ratings as well?
(2015-02-06, 08:42)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Woo hoo Arctic Zephyr. The Zephyr was one of the first cars I ever drove.

Jurial is the mpaa rating in info dialogs represented as text or is that a flag? and will your skin support Australian classification ratings as well?
Its text, so whatever is stored in yr database will be shown. I should change the label to the more locale neutral "classification" - just means that I have to add an additional custom string rather than using a preexisting one.
Even though I recently switched to Plex, I still peek around on the Kodi forums to check new skins. Your skins are the main reason I might want to switch back to Kodi. I really like the Plex backend (server), but the skins for the Plex client aren't as pretty as yours. Nice work JM.
Plans for PVR/Live TV support?
(2015-02-06, 13:31)TjaLfE Wrote: Plans for PVR/Live TV support?

Yep. Already skinned EPG Timeline and Channels / Recordings and PVR info dialog.

watch gallery
(2015-02-06, 14:09)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-02-06, 13:31)TjaLfE Wrote: Plans for PVR/Live TV support?

Yep. Already skinned EPG Timeline and Channels / Recordings and PVR info dialog.

Just jaw dropping how this looks... really really like it. And with Live tv support just amazing!...

Really looking forward to a release Smile
Wait you posted a preview of eminence zephyr? How did I miss this. I'd the thread still up?
PVR looks great, jurial. Will you be skinning the series recording dialogue?
ALPHA RELEASE: GITHUB
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arctic.zephyr

Okay got to working state faster than anticipated. Still lots to do, but its in a workable state (using on my loungeroom htpc).
This skin is gorgeous and I'm anxious to use it. Right now, the home screen buttons don't work, though:
WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[MusicButtonOnClick] is not defined
19:26:04 T:139983782881216 ERROR: Keymapping error: no such action '' defined
(2015-02-07, 03:29)thrillerbee Wrote: This skin is gorgeous and I'm anxious to use it. Right now, the home screen buttons don't work, though:
WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[MusicButtonOnClick] is not defined
19:26:04 T:139983782881216 ERROR: Keymapping error: no such action '' defined
This VAR isnt used in my skin, so probably from the last skin you used.

Can you remove
skin.arctic.zephyr/1080i/script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml
and then reload the skin.

Also, make sure you have skinshortcuts installed.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37