• 20(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
Tiny suggestion, feel free to ignore:

The progress bars in the PVR windows are inconsistent with the rest of the skin, being (very) short and curved. Compared to eg. the volume meter or seek bars which are long and rectangular, it just looks out of place IMO

An option to disable the little preview window in the PVR channel window would be great, or maybe have it automatically disabled when background video is enabled

Other than that, looks and runs wonderfully!

Edit: Any chance of horizontal sub-menus? Always expecting horizontal drawer submenus from horizontal menus, likewise with vertical
(2015-02-16, 10:21)mark2112 Wrote: Hi Jurial, do you plan on adding next aired information to the TV show views?

P.S.- the hubs look great. Can they be customised yet?
Yes I do plan on adding next aired info (and hopefully a widget too)

Latest git hubs can be customised. You will have to delete the old hub item from the mainmenu then re-add it. Then in the customisation window select the hub item and "submenu" will change to "hub items" and you can click that to modify/add etc. the hub items. I'm still trying to figure out a way I can point to skin icon folder so you might have to put your icons in another folder in order to be able to browse to them.

(2015-02-16, 10:46)username145 Wrote: Tiny suggestion, feel free to ignore:

The progress bars in the PVR windows are inconsistent with the rest of the skin, being (very) short and curved. Compared to eg. the volume meter or seek bars which are long and rectangular, it just looks out of place IMO

An option to disable the little preview window in the PVR channel window would be great, or maybe have it automatically disabled when background video is enabled

Other than that, looks and runs wonderfully!

Edit: Any chance of horizontal sub-menus? Always expecting horizontal drawer submenus from horizontal menus, likewise with vertical
All good suggestions and possibly yes on all fronts. I like the idea of disabling the preview window if show in background is enabled - opens it up for bigger view of the plot etc.
I'm not 100% sure on changing the progress bars - it depends on what I come up with.
I would like to have horizontal menus as an option and I think I have an idea about how to do them -- it depends on whether it works as well as I think it would - it would help with navigation too because you could press up once for submenu and again for the widget.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2015-02-13, 14:24)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-02-13, 13:47)Vaneska Wrote: Oh nice Jurial great Job as always!

Hope i will see a Wall (only Poster) view and an option to disable Header (not only Home) and Footer (Clock/Mediainfos etc) for max Minimalism Smile

Best regards
Vaneska
Thx!
Furniture options added.
Definitely will have a poster only wall - just having a few spacing issues that I'm trying to decide which way to go with.

Wow, nice, ty Big Grin
  • When you disable the Clock in the "Furniture" could you make the Home Menu 100% width or centered?
  • Oh and in the View: Wide, the FileName (not yet scrapped) dont seem to show up. (see Screenshot)

Ty as alwas

Anyone notice Rss feeds not working?

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+1
Thumbs up for this skin. :-)
This skin is bonkers! Keep up the good work.
Hi Jurial,

Thanks a lot for sharing this awesome skin.

One slight issue I seem to be experiencing but not sure if it's more to do with my setup. When I go to pause or fast forward/ rewind a movie I seem to experience a slight stutter in the screen while the menu pops up. Not sure if anybody else is experiencing this?

I'm currently using this on my fire tv.
Thanks,
Natalie
Is it possible tot include audio bitrate on the osd during music playback? It's just to show off my hi res audio albums, but still.
Tried a White Transparent Theme with Green Color but the text is a bit hard to read i think.

But i really like the green color looks especially great with the dark version Big Grin

watch gallery
(2015-02-16, 16:16)Vaneska Wrote:
  • When you disable the Clock in the "Furniture" could you make the Home Menu 100% width or centered?
  • Oh and in the View: Wide, the FileName (not yet scrapped) dont seem to show up. (see Screenshot)
Fixed and Fixed Smile

(2015-02-16, 17:25)hoopsdavis Wrote: Anyone notice Rss feeds not working?
Hadn't added them. Fixed. Can disable in Appearance Settings

(2015-02-16, 17:51)Japaja Wrote: Thumbs up for this skin. :-)
thx Big Grin

(2015-02-16, 18:55)distorted1 Wrote: This skin is bonkers! Keep up the good work.
thx Big Grin

(2015-02-16, 21:07)cruten87 Wrote: Hi Jurial,

Thanks a lot for sharing this awesome skin.

One slight issue I seem to be experiencing but not sure if it's more to do with my setup. When I go to pause or fast forward/ rewind a movie I seem to experience a slight stutter in the screen while the menu pops up. Not sure if anybody else is experiencing this?

I'm currently using this on my fire tv.
Thanks,
Natalie
Might be system specific. I'm expecting a little bit better performance once the skin goes on the official repo and the textures get compressed into an xbt.

(2015-02-16, 21:37)Littletycoon Wrote: Is it possible tot include audio bitrate on the osd during music playback? It's just to show off my hi res audio albums, but still.
I'm not really sure where I would put it as the place used on video osd for codec info is taken up by the star rating... plus I find it a little unnecessary.

(2015-02-17, 00:43)DerGary1991 Wrote: Tried a White Transparent Theme with Green Color but the text is a bit hard to read i think.

But i really like the green color looks especially great with the dark version Big Grin
Looks good, but yeah, I think the text is a little hard to read.
Somebody has the link to the kodi intro videos recopilation? I know there was a lot, but I don't find it.
Thanks
(2015-02-17, 01:30)ferent Wrote: Somebody has the link to the kodi intro videos recopilation? I know there was a lot, but I don't find it.
Thanks

Are you talking about this thread:: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=209673
?
Yeeeees, thanks!
Jurial, one other thing. Are you planning to add the popup for recordings? (Series recordings, not just one time recordings)

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37