• 23(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
(2015-02-17, 22:31)Talguy Wrote: Ive been finding that if I started watching a recently added item and stop playback half way through it remains a star and never switches to the arrow.
Ah good spotting. I had the priority order messed up.
Fixed it so the order goes Resume > Watched > Recent > Unwatched which I think makes the most sense.

I think he means when starting a video from the widgets it's not resumable.

See here:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=210871
Is there a way with this version of Artic to have it like the previous version, simple mode, where the widgets, in my case both recent movies and episodes respectively, would show the last 8 or so recent items without needing to scroll one by one ?
(2015-02-18, 11:34)dalben Wrote: Is there a way with this version of Artic to have it like the previous version, simple mode, where the widgets, in my case both recent movies and episodes respectively, would show the last 8 or so recent items without needing to scroll one by one ?
Not yet but something along these lines is planned.... Wink
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Brilliant, I await with baited breath.

Thanks again for your work on this mate, it's amazing what you are contributing to this community for free.
i think i found one bug.

go to movies from the main menu. then you have to change the view to "List" and check/uncheck "Use low list".

if you then go back you see this

i'd expect to go back to the main menu. this only happens if you also check/uncheck one of those checkboxes below. if you just change the view and then go back all works well.
i might be a bit dim here but what exactly does the new Movie Hub and TV Hub do?
can't really figure out the point of them...oO
(2015-02-18, 12:58)matze276 Wrote: i think i found one bug.

go to movies from the main menu. then you have to change the view to "List" and check/uncheck "Use low list".

if you then go back you see this

i'd expect to go back to the main menu. this only happens if you also check/uncheck one of those checkboxes below. if you just change the view and then go back all works well.
Yeah cant do much about this unfortunately. I have to send a reloadskin call to change the view includes and when the skin reloads, kodi "forgets" where to return to so it acts as if you had navigated from videos.
(2015-02-18, 13:09)pseudoheld Wrote: i might be a bit dim here but what exactly does the new Movie Hub and TV Hub do?
can't really figure out the point of them...oO
Think of them as alternatives to using a submenu - I find that a lot of new users in my house dont realise you can use the submenu and will never press a key to access it so they dont realise that there are other library options. Using the hub solves that issue.
I've finally cloned the git repo and started using the skin. First impressions are very good. It's very fluid, clean, and has a good level of customization.

A few observations...

1. Where's the power/exit button?
2. For the audio codecs, can you use an icon instead of "dtshd_ma, truehd", etc?
3. Could you please add the hd-dvd icon as well? I have a sizeable collection, and it hurts (just a little!) to see the dvd icon where I'm used to seeing the hd-dvd one.
4. An option to have a "silent update" of the library when something is playing, or default to silent when something's playing would be nice. Or in fact, just to have most or all notifications silent when something is playing.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Haha that hurts [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]
(2015-02-18, 10:32)butchabay Wrote:
(2015-02-17, 22:31)Talguy Wrote: Ive been finding that if I started watching a recently added item and stop playback half way through it remains a star and never switches to the arrow.
Ah good spotting. I had the priority order messed up.
Fixed it so the order goes Resume > Watched > Recent > Unwatched which I think makes the most sense.

I think he means when starting a video from the widgets it's not resumable.

See here:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=210871
Not what I meant I really only spotted this issue in the recently added episodes screen, but I guess it applied everywhere else. Jurialmunkey fixed the issue I was talking about.

Also I love the hub feature and loved them in Eminence. Can someone point me to a place that explains all the paths to add for recently added movies, episodes and what not as I need to add the manually to the hub
What about Clearlogo?
Wow, the TV and Movie Hubs are great!

Quick question, are you planning on allowing customization on what is displayed in the spotlight panel of the hubs (is that even possible)? I'd love to be able to provide a playlist for the spotlight panel to use rather than just everything in the library (some movies have graphic fanart by default that's not that suitable for small kids to see at random).

Also, the icon for playlists when added to the hub does not have any transparency and looks odd compared to the other icons.
Bug report:

Subtitle selection dialog (for archives containing multiple subtitles) is behind the actual subtitle addon.
(2015-02-18, 18:16)Weavus Wrote: Wow, the TV and Movie Hubs are great!

Quick question, are you planning on allowing customization on what is displayed in the spotlight panel of the hubs (is that even possible)? I'd love to be able to provide a playlist for the spotlight panel to use rather than just everything in the library (some movies have graphic fanart by default that's not that suitable for small kids to see at random).

Also, the icon for playlists when added to the hub does not have any transparency and looks odd compared to the other icons.

Great Question on what's displayed in the hub.

+1

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37