• 41(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
jurialmunkey Wrote:1. I did have planned a horizontal submenu along these sort of lines, just havent got around to it yet.

Nice to here!

jurialmunkey Wrote:5. I did do a few things, but I can't imagine why it wouldn't show. I will have to test on the loungeroom htpc as thats the only place that has radiochannels that aren't addons (addon radio channels work fine for me)

that's strange, i mean a addon radiochannel. i don't see the layer anymore. i'll test it again.

jurialmunkey Wrote:7. It does, but I dont think it fits the skin. Plus its a little impractical because if the video is bright it would be hard to read. Additionally not a big fan of plastering the word "PAUSED" across the screen.

i have some ideas, i'll try something and make a mockup to show you (maybe a alternative pausescreen)

jurialmunkey Wrote:Yeah I'm working on something.

Also great!
Keep going
Congratulation for repo accession
Congrats jurial. This will no doubt become a very popular skin. Donation incoming.
(2015-02-28, 01:30)Edworld Wrote: Jurialmunkey:

One observation about extendedinfo implementation:

When you select cast, than director, you get the movies that the director has participated in as an actor. The script also pulls "crew" which would give you what movies he has directed. Not sure if you are interested in making this change.

Would you be willing to share what lines of code need to be added to views to display IMDB top250?

Thanks
Added as a crew member list.

No experience with imdbtop250 code, so I have no clue. Will look into it as it seems to be something people use a lot. Would an image tag in the flags at bottom left suffice?
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2015-02-28, 02:22)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-02-28, 01:30)Edworld Wrote: Jurialmunkey:

One observation about extendedinfo implementation:

When you select cast, than director, you get the movies that the director has participated in as an actor. The script also pulls "crew" which would give you what movies he has directed. Not sure if you are interested in making this change.

Would you be willing to share what lines of code need to be added to views to display IMDB top250?

Thanks
Added as a crew member list.

No experience with imdbtop250 code, so I have no clue. Will look into it as it seems to be something people use a lot. Would an image tag in the flags at bottom left suffice?

YesBig Grin
(2015-02-28, 02:22)jurialmunkey Wrote: Added as a crew member list.

I like Nod
Heart 
(2015-02-28, 00:57)jurialmunkey Wrote: Fixed on git.

Awesome. Best skin maker right here Cool
Are the Recent Episodes and Episode Spotlight widgets supposed to display nothing when there are no unwatched episodes? I can't tell if it's functioning properly or not...
(2015-02-28, 03:55)jbaconbits Wrote: Are the Recent Episodes and Episode Spotlight widgets supposed to display nothing when there are no unwatched episodes? I can't tell if it's functioning properly or not...

Depends on what your library data provider settings are...
Settings > Addons > Enabled Addons > Services > Library Data Provider > Configure.
Wink 
Happy to see this skin is now in the official repo. Great work JM!
(2015-02-28, 04:14)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-02-28, 03:55)jbaconbits Wrote: Are the Recent Episodes and Episode Spotlight widgets supposed to display nothing when there are no unwatched episodes? I can't tell if it's functioning properly or not...

Depends on what your library data provider settings are...
Settings > Addons > Enabled Addons > Services > Library Data Provider > Configure.

Ah, thanks. I was looking at the skin widgets addon.

Great work. Cool
Thumbs Up 
I made a change to your imdb top250 icon

I placed

Code:
            <control type="label">
                <width>70</width>
                <height>64</height>            
                <label>[B]$INFO[ListItem.Top250,#][/B]</label>
                <font>SmallBold</font>
            </control>

under the icon code in DialogVideoInfo.xml

My implementation doesn't look great (its my first mod) I'm sure you could do it better, but seeing where it places on the top250 is nice
Now playing layer is no more working for me (with radio addon)
For horz submenu i think its better when the mainmenu is not shown like mockup 2 (two lines are too much)
(2015-02-28, 05:57)magy77 Wrote: Now playing layer is no more working for me (with radio addon)
For horz submenu i think its better when the mainmenu is not shown like mockup 2 (two lines are too much)
I agree about submenu. I've made the change on git.

EDIT: Fixed now playing issue.
(2015-02-28, 04:59)kevlinmannen Wrote: I made a change to your imdb top250 icon
under the icon code in DialogVideoInfo.xml
My implementation doesn't look great (its my first mod) I'm sure you could do it better, but seeing where it places on the top250 is nice
Good idea. I think it looks good how you did it, just made the text a little smaller so its a little less intrusive. Added on latest git.
Yeah its much more better now (maybe a up arrow would be nice over the submenu button , see pic 2)
Now playing is fixed, thx!

Why is here extras/icons/artist showing

it has an icon with name extras/icons/home.png, that would be the right one or not?
i thought this icon changes with the menubuttons

Movies -> extras/icons/movies.png
TV Shows -> extras/icons/th.png

Or can i choose this in the customize menu by myself?

i dont know this is a skin problem or from the weather widget

temp is showing and no text

Have a nice day dude!
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37