• 42(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
Hi jurial, i´m happy to see your great skin now in the official repo. One question, how can i choose a graphic manual from my local hdd. Most of my graphics are made by myself, i upload them to fanart.tv, but it takes a few time to download them with artwork downloader. So i want to choose them manual. But i have to switch to the confluence skin to do this. Any advice from you or is this not possible in artic?
(2015-02-28, 12:51)barney stinsen Wrote: Hi jurial, i´m happy to see your great skin now in the official repo. One question, how can i choose a graphic manual from my local hdd. Most of my graphics are made by myself, i upload them to fanart.tv, but it takes a few time to download them with artwork downloader. So i want to choose them manual. But i have to switch to the confluence skin to do this. Any advice from you or is this not possible in artic?

Arctic MkII had an option to browse locally when using Artwork Downloader, if this is added in the skin and not the addon the I would like to see the same implemented:

Thanks
Super happy to see this go live, I've been using it since you first posted it
I like the new horizontal submenu but found a bug:

I set up a custom menu item that calls Global Search add on. It doesn't have a submenu but the arrow is still there, and if you hit down, all the submenus disappear. And you can't get them back without a restart. Anyway to set a flag to not show the arrow if no submenu was assigned?

Keep up the great work, can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve! New views perchance?
Hello,

First I would like to thank you for this wonderful skin.

Now in order to make me more Happy i would like to suggest you some modification that could improve (at least in my opinion) the usage.

Movie or Tv shows view : Using "Big icons" view, is it possible to implement a page by page moving using down then left and right arrow like in "carded" view?
Transparency menu background : Is it possible to add a setting to change the transparency level for the menu background?

Thanks in advance,

PetitDroud
1) Options to set transparency level will be nice
2) will there be font options in the future?
Cheers
Made a donation. Great work!
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2015-02-28, 12:51)barney stinsen Wrote: Hi jurial, i´m happy to see your great skin now in the official repo. One question, how can i choose a graphic manual from my local hdd. Most of my graphics are made by myself, i upload them to fanart.tv, but it takes a few time to download them with artwork downloader. So i want to choose them manual. But i have to switch to the confluence skin to do this. Any advice from you or is this not possible in artic?
Made a fix on github. Now there are separate "Get Thumb" and "Artwork Downloader" buttons - you can select local files through get thumb.

(2015-02-28, 16:43)drsynister Wrote: I set up a custom menu item that calls Global Search add on. It doesn't have a submenu but the arrow is still there, and if you hit down, all the submenus disappear. And you can't get them back without a restart. Anyway to set a flag to not show the arrow if no submenu was assigned?
Fixed on github.

(2015-02-28, 17:30)petitdroud Wrote: 1. Movie or Tv shows view : Using "Big icons" view, is it possible to implement a page by page moving using down then left and right arrow like in "carded" view?
2. Transparency menu background : Is it possible to add a setting to change the transparency level for the menu background?
1. Fixed on github.
2. Not currently, maybe in the future..

(2015-02-28, 17:51)hacky4real Wrote: Will there be font options in the future?
Maybe. Probably at least a bigger sized option. Not priority though.

(2015-02-28, 17:52)thrak76 Wrote: Made a donation. Great work!
Thankyou!
Much appreciated Big Grin
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
On the Big Icons view, is it also possible to have an alphabetical indicator in the top left corner to give an indication where you are when fast scrolling?
(2015-03-01, 01:07)dalben Wrote: On the Big Icons view, is it also possible to have an alphabetical indicator in the top left corner to give an indication where you are when fast scrolling?
It already does assuming you havent disabled the header in the furniture options.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Ah, I have the header disabled. Let me enable it and see how the skin looks. I try to keep everything as minimal as possible
Really loving this, eminence and amber were my goto skins, but I can probably delete these now.
Hey guys

Just playing around with the pause screen. let 's hear your opinions
Sorrry for crapy mockup

or

Jurial, thx for all the fast fixes!
I dislike cluttered pause screens. I actually prefer when the osd fades completely after being paused for 5 seconds or so.
I thought to set this as alternative pausescreen. So everbody can choose what he likes
But cluttered is wrong word for this Smile
(2015-03-01, 14:28)magy77 Wrote: Hey guys

Just playing around with the pause screen. let 's hear your opinions
Sorrry for crapy mockup

Jurial, thx for all the fast fixes!

I like a Pause info like you did and because of that i changed the skin how i like it (it's not a mockup Big Grin):

watch gallery
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37